Is Anyone a Coke Head?

Back in high school, I used to drink 3-4 cans of soda a day and literally nothing else. No water, no juice, just soda. Surprised I don't have diabeetus.

Now I drink about a gallon of water a day. Every once in maybe a month I'll drive through the drive thru at McDonald's for a Sprite.

I dont drink soda really, but when i do its one of these.
12247830_10153236678791344_74714942761493258_o.jpg
I ain't know they had flavors other than Red :wow:

In before consistent bashing of soda drinkers, while simultaneously smoking weed and drinking Hennessey.

Coke is pretty good, but shouldn't be a daily thing.

Ice cold can Dr. Pepper > ice cold can of Coke, though.

Anyone else ever try this joint before? 
nerd.gif

Fanta Melon Frosty. Tried it at the Boca Bola world in Vegas. Straight 
pimp.gif

Been considering ordering a bottle off fleabay 
laugh.gif

Coke>Pepsi. I will drink pepsi if coke isn't there though. I have been on a crystal pepsi kick though since its back.

^ those freestyle machines are great. My coworker says soda tastes weird from it, but I strongly disagree.

Back in high school, I used to drink 3-4 cans of soda a day and literally nothing else. No water, no juice, just soda. Surprised I don't have diabeetus.

Now I drink about a gallon of water a day. Every once in maybe a month I'll drive through the drive thru at McDonald's for a Sprite.
Makes me chuckle at that way of spelling . :lol:

I feel wrong to laugh cuz that's no joke :\

I only drink water or various kinds of vegetable juices 

Had some freshly squeezed beet juice earlier 

As a kid I used to drink soda everyday, until HS I stopped cold turkey 

I used to drink about 3-4 cans a day in addition to an already large sugar intake. Needless to say I think I gave myself some form of diabetes...Any time I eat/drink sugar now I get full body rash and wake up nauseous the following day, not to mention having to urinate about 9-10 times a day. Luckily I've played ball/lifted damn near everyday for as long as I can remember, it probably offsets some of the damage I did. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom