Is anyone else a fan of the stealth XIV's coming out in Oct?

dqgdut.jpg

pass on the stealths and hopefully they dnt mess up the last shots or indiglo's if they come out but i still have my last shot from the last retro so if they mess up this one ill be ok.

pass on the stealths and hopefully they dnt mess up the last shots or indiglo's if they come out but i still have my last shot from the last retro so if they mess up this one ill be ok.

Yeah, it could be the same ones they have been showing on their site for a few weeks now. Guessing they didn't get a hold of the XIV's since they only have this picture of the Stealth's and Last Shots up.

Yeah, it could be the same ones they have been showing on their site for a few weeks now. Guessing they didn't get a hold of the XIV's since they only have this picture of the Stealth's and Last Shots up.

I'm feeling those Stealths...as soon as I saw them on 23isback I was on them. I'm waiting for some better pics to surface before I make up my mind on wether I'm coppin for sure tho

I'm feeling those Stealths...as soon as I saw them on 23isback I was on them. I'm waiting for some better pics to surface before I make up my mind on wether I'm coppin for sure tho

They should have put a black sole and the holes on the side panels.

As much of a sucker as i am for XIV's, these will most likely be passed on.

They should have put a black sole and the holes on the side panels.

As much of a sucker as i am for XIV's, these will most likely be passed on.

Dam I was thinking about pickin up a pair of these stealths. I'm a sucker for grey/white CW. But after I seen that last pic with the blue on the back, I'll PASS!

The last shot samples there appear to be nubuck.....

i still need better pics to make a call on the stealths.

Originally Posted by HisAirness32

Josh, what is that? Nubuck 3s?

Yeah your eyes aren't playing tricks on you.but that's just an early sample,it's already been confirmed that the 3's in november will indeed have leather.but I've also heard they might be releasing the nubuck 3's as well.all courtesy of the black cement thread..but didn't mean to get off subject,but yeah especially after seeing that pic,easy pass on any stealths

Back
Top Bottom