Is anyone else a fan of the stealth XIV's coming out in Oct?

They've finally put up real pics via modern-notoriety..I would postthem up but I can't do it from my phone..but after seeing those pictures for myself,they still don't do it for me.the toebox is different though..i jus don't think the colorway works well with the 14.I know someone is going to post these pictures up pretty soon

I like em, but i'll wait to get them later down the line. I think they might hang around for a while.

air-jordan-14-light-graphite-black-white.jpg

should have been released instead; but the Light Graphite's are okay

Based on the pics I've seen, I've become pretty convinced to cop a pair. I think the grey hue looks really nice on them I think the 14s are one of the more underrated Air Jordan's ever.

Hmm..these aren't too bad of a colorway. I could see myself grabbing a pair. LAst pair of 14's I had were in '06 - the white red black ones

copped definately... If there are any around for a couple months after Ill cop a pair to keep on ICE... these are too dope

Yeah these are a definite cop. There are plenty of pics that all show the same thing floating around. I like what I've seen, and I wanted another grey pair after the V's, and passed on the 3's. I think the navy accents set these off nicely.

Back
Top Bottom