Is anyone on here less likely to buy LeBron's

I've personally only like a few of his sneakers and the Lebron 8's look horrible to me

I've only liked the III, VI, VII, Generations, and 20-5-5 (And the Lebron Power VI's that never released
smh.gif
)

either you agree with his decision or you dont

ps: if you dont agree with it... then you get the right idea..

either you agree with his decision or you dont

ps: if you dont agree with it... then you get the right idea..

yes but only because the new design looks terrible. In all honesty I never did like Lebron anyway but some of his past shoes have been nice.

yes but only because the new design looks terrible. In all honesty I never did like Lebron anyway but some of his past shoes have been nice.

Originally Posted by VanillaFreak13

Originally Posted by HuaracheKing1914

Originally Posted by thapointguy

The decision doesn't sway me from buying LeBrons in anyway. If it looks good, performs well, feels comfortable and price is reasonable, I'll get them. The same for any other shoe.

pretty much.....

if u are not buyin his kicks cuz he switched teams, u r gay!  did ppl not buy the Jordan XVIIs cuz he played for the wizards?!?!?!?................exactly, i though so
jordan didn't leave before winning any championships

so that makes the shoe better looking since he won championships b4 he left?!?!?   
indifferent.gif
    b 4 real homie
no. it effects the brand. now i'm less likely to try the shoes of a second fiddle.

oh yeah, before i'm flamed lets remember that we're all on NIKEtalk and sometimes go into the JORDAN forum.
funny how if people have a laker/kobe icon in here you automatically have to hate.  jordan had no choice he couldn't leave due to his 8 year contract signed in 1988.  why is everyone talking in circles?  what 2 players would anyone say are the best in the league? its either lebron or kobe.  but now its wade and kobe according to kobe/laker fans they love this kind of silly stuff.  even though they have yet to play a game wade is crowned the new king.   any argument to make kobe out as the greatest.  i mean there's nothing wrong with choosing a side and discussing it logically.  if you are comparing kobe vs lebron and who is the greatest then at least make good points.  don't throw out an 81 point game and be done, jordan never did it and he's no doubt better than these 2.  rings?  if you are set up with the all nba all stars to win then what do you expect.  if kobe could have won those 2 years he got knocked out by phoenix then i would concede yes kobe is better than lebron but he didn't do it.  get what i'm saying?  probably but you don't want to listen.  kobe clutch?  check the stats people he is not clutch he's got the worst buzzer beater percentage google it.  judge them on an even playing field.  don't judge emmitt smith and barry sanders and call emmitt the best cause he got rings and call it a day.  and just to stick to the topic yes i will be buying.

The decision doesn't sway me from buying LeBrons in anyway. If it looks good, performs well, feels comfortable and price is reasonable, I'll get them. The same for any other shoe.

pretty much.....

if u are not buyin his kicks cuz he switched teams, u r gay!  did ppl not buy the Jordan XVIIs cuz he played for the wizards?!?!?!?................exactly, i though so

so that makes the shoe better looking since he won championships b4 he left?!?!?   
indifferent.gif
    b 4 real homie
no. it effects the brand. now i'm less likely to try the shoes of a second fiddle.

oh yeah, before i'm flamed lets remember that we're all on NIKEtalk and sometimes go into the JORDAN forum.
funny how if people have a laker/kobe icon in here you automatically have to hate.  jordan had no choice he couldn't leave due to his 8 year contract signed in 1988.  why is everyone talking in circles?  what 2 players would anyone say are the best in the league? its either lebron or kobe.  but now its wade and kobe according to kobe/laker fans they love this kind of silly stuff.  even though they have yet to play a game wade is crowned the new king.   any argument to make kobe out as the greatest.  i mean there's nothing wrong with choosing a side and discussing it logically.  if you are comparing kobe vs lebron and who is the greatest then at least make good points.  don't throw out an 81 point game and be done, jordan never did it and he's no doubt better than these 2.  rings?  if you are set up with the all nba all stars to win then what do you expect.  if kobe could have won those 2 years he got knocked out by phoenix then i would concede yes kobe is better than lebron but he didn't do it.  get what i'm saying?  probably but you don't want to listen.  kobe clutch?  check the stats people he is not clutch he's got the worst buzzer beater percentage google it.  judge them on an even playing field.  don't judge emmitt smith and barry sanders and call emmitt the best cause he got rings and call it a day.  and just to stick to the topic yes i will be buying.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by cavkory

I never bought any of his shoes before and as a Cavalier fan there is no way I'm going to now (not that I planned on it before he left). I'll stick with Jordans; better look and they come from a man that stood up to a challenge (and overcame it multiple times), not backed down from one. The Cavaliers are going to suck, but I honestly don't care that he left. He held the team, management and the city hostage for 7 years. I feel bad for the people who are going to lose their jobs because he left more than anyone else. My two cents...

You can not be serious. He held you guys hostage?
indifferent.gif
The fact that people's jobs and livelihoods depended on him, is tantamount to admitted that you guys held him hostage, because you needed him and not vice versa. I was laughing at  you guys at first, but now I legitimately feel bad for you people in Ohio. Besides the fact you live in such a despare- ravaged area, you are all so far from reality it is embarassing.
To be fair, LeBron did hold the Cavs hostage the last few years. The Cavs were forced to acquire older players to appease LeBron because he didn't want to wait. You should know better than anyone as a Thunder fan how important it is to surround your superstar with young, quality players to grow old with.

Now don't get me wrong, the Cavs do share some blame but so does LeBron.

I never bought any of his shoes before and as a Cavalier fan there is no way I'm going to now (not that I planned on it before he left). I'll stick with Jordans; better look and they come from a man that stood up to a challenge (and overcame it multiple times), not backed down from one. The Cavaliers are going to suck, but I honestly don't care that he left. He held the team, management and the city hostage for 7 years. I feel bad for the people who are going to lose their jobs because he left more than anyone else. My two cents...

indifferent.gif
The fact that people's jobs and livelihoods depended on him, is tantamount to admitted that you guys held him hostage, because you needed him and not vice versa. I was laughing at  you guys at first, but now I legitimately feel bad for you people in Ohio. Besides the fact you live in such a despare- ravaged area, you are all so far from reality it is embarassing.
To be fair, LeBron did hold the Cavs hostage the last few years. The Cavs were forced to acquire older players to appease LeBron because he didn't want to wait. You should know better than anyone as a Thunder fan how important it is to surround your superstar with young, quality players to grow old with.

I am more inclined to tell Lebron go &%#$ yourself, I am less inclined to by more black n red colored shoes. Enough already.

I am more inclined to tell Lebron go &%#$ yourself, I am less inclined to by more black n red colored shoes. Enough already.

i just copped the red carpets cus it was cheap! but id still buy lebrons. ive always been a fan of him, and he is the best all around player in the league. kinda like magic. buttttt honestly, if we(lakers) dont pick up like KD or chris paul. we are in trouble in about 3 yearrssss hahaha.

i just copped the red carpets cus it was cheap! but id still buy lebrons. ive always been a fan of him, and he is the best all around player in the league. kinda like magic. buttttt honestly, if we(lakers) dont pick up like KD or chris paul. we are in trouble in about 3 yearrssss hahaha.

Originally Posted by CementSoldier

pretty much.....

indifferent.gif
    b 4 real homie

Barry is better than emmitt. I don't think you'll find anyone outside of Dallas that would disagree with that.

Not sure why I was quoted and what your saying. Either way. Go KD!

Originally Posted by CementSoldier

pretty much.....

indifferent.gif
    b 4 real homie

Barry is better than emmitt. I don't think you'll find anyone outside of Dallas that would disagree with that.

Not sure why I was quoted and what your saying. Either way. Go KD!

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

indifferent.gif

He wasn't obligated to wait any longer than the length of his contract, which he did. I'm sure LeBron didn't call Gilbert and beg him to go out and grab the corpse of Shaquille O'Neal. And looking at the team, who would LeBron be waiting on hypothetically anyways? JJ Hickson is the only young player with any potential for improvement, but even he does nothing more than backcut off of LeBron drawn double team's and dunk and run the floor. Don't get me wrong, that and being so athletic is a skill in itself, but to think he's ever going to amount to much more than Tyrus Thomas or Kenyon Martin late is drinking the Cuyahoga Kool Aid

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

indifferent.gif

He wasn't obligated to wait any longer than the length of his contract, which he did. I'm sure LeBron didn't call Gilbert and beg him to go out and grab the corpse of Shaquille O'Neal. And looking at the team, who would LeBron be waiting on hypothetically anyways? JJ Hickson is the only young player with any potential for improvement, but even he does nothing more than backcut off of LeBron drawn double team's and dunk and run the floor. Don't get me wrong, that and being so athletic is a skill in itself, but to think he's ever going to amount to much more than Tyrus Thomas or Kenyon Martin late is drinking the Cuyahoga Kool Aid

I was insinuating more about the summer of 2005 when they had all that cap space. The Cavs knew they couldn't afford to miss the playoffs three years in a row with LeBron so they spent their money on Larry Hughes, Donyell Marshall and Damon Jones.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
I would have pulled out all the stops for Joe Johnson at the time since he was younger than the other players the Cavs targeted (Hughes, Ray Allen, Michael Redd) and more well rounded. He could have been the Pippen to LeBron's Jordan.

But now that I think about, it was definitley more of the Cavs' fault over the last seven years. Crappy offensive philosophy, letting Boozer out of his contract early, trading a lottery pick for Pavlovic, overspending on mediocre talent, average drafting, and not using Szcerbiak's expiring contract.

I was insinuating more about the summer of 2005 when they had all that cap space. The Cavs knew they couldn't afford to miss the playoffs three years in a row with LeBron so they spent their money on Larry Hughes, Donyell Marshall and Damon Jones.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
I would have pulled out all the stops for Joe Johnson at the time since he was younger than the other players the Cavs targeted (Hughes, Ray Allen, Michael Redd) and more well rounded. He could have been the Pippen to LeBron's Jordan.

But now that I think about, it was definitley more of the Cavs' fault over the last seven years. Crappy offensive philosophy, letting Boozer out of his contract early, trading a lottery pick for Pavlovic, overspending on mediocre talent, average drafting, and not using Szcerbiak's expiring contract.

Back
Top Bottom