Is anyone on here less likely to buy LeBron's

lmao buncha emotional dudes...awww but from my experience..shoe collectors are emotional dudes though.. these dudes can only show off with kicks at publics.. only way to get attention. most of em very shy and quiet.

lmao buncha emotional dudes...awww but from my experience..shoe collectors are emotional dudes though.. these dudes can only show off with kicks at publics.. only way to get attention. most of em very shy and quiet.

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

kind of like when you get emotional when someone talks about lebron right? 

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

kind of like when you get emotional when someone talks about lebron right? 

HANNSUM wrote:

laugh.gif
 wow
laugh.gif

son calls himself  "HANNSUM"....

6c625798b78b71a06808f57f5b5dfd798ca658a.gif

HANNSUM wrote:

laugh.gif
 wow
laugh.gif

son calls himself  "HANNSUM"....

6c625798b78b71a06808f57f5b5dfd798ca658a.gif

I'm good. No more for me. Pass. Makes me sick too to look at my collection. Its gonna be hard parting with some of these.

I'm good. No more for me. Pass. Makes me sick too to look at my collection. Its gonna be hard parting with some of these.

I'll still buy, but not for retail. It depends on the design, colorway and feel for me.

I'm still on the fence about the 8's.

SMH @ how fast these will sell out but being able to stocklocate lebron 7s all the way to next year

SMH @ how fast these will sell out but being able to stocklocate lebron 7s all the way to next year

I'll still buy, but not for retail. It depends on the design, colorway and feel for me.

I'm still on the fence about the 8's.

Aaaaahhhhhh yesssss...... Nike Air Yeezy all over again. I knew this seemed somewhat familiar.
Kanye and Taylor Swift all over again
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Aaaaahhhhhh yesssss...... Nike Air Yeezy all over again. I knew this seemed somewhat familiar.
Kanye and Taylor Swift all over again
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by andfattoo

At the end of the day, he made a decision that was best from him and his family. He gonna take a pay cut and probably scarifice some of his game to try to win a ring. How can you see hes a coward for that? I think it takes more balls to take on this new challenge where everybody thinks they going to instantly win a chip now that he has two all-stars on his team now. Let him try to win his own way. He's not Jordan, nobody is. If youre a true fan, it doesnt matter where he plays, you would still rout for him. Ima still buy his shoes. The only thing im disappointed about is the fact that they might not make anymore white/navy colorways anymore. They were the cleanest imo.
Agreed. But Im BITTER AS HELL how he played NY , and Hypin himself and NY for the past 2yrs and the NYKs gave up alot to prepare them selves for this day and then he bails. to the ppl who is gonna say "He didnt promise u anything" still %!%% U . He set expectations and didnt meet them so ya..
Originally Posted by never wear them

A lot more Fairfax colorways from now on....
frown.gif

I hate that colorway
THIS.

NY hyped NY. Lebron wearing a yankee fitted occasionally didnt mean he was coming here. He NEVER had intentions on coming to NY. It was fun while it lasted but Lebron wants a ring now, and miami was the best ''right now'' choice. As for the kicks I will still buy the Lebron line, but I wont rock his jersey. If you're Knick fan its in your blood to hate Miami. And F Pat Riley too. Lol.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by andfattoo

At the end of the day, he made a decision that was best from him and his family. He gonna take a pay cut and probably scarifice some of his game to try to win a ring. How can you see hes a coward for that? I think it takes more balls to take on this new challenge where everybody thinks they going to instantly win a chip now that he has two all-stars on his team now. Let him try to win his own way. He's not Jordan, nobody is. If youre a true fan, it doesnt matter where he plays, you would still rout for him. Ima still buy his shoes. The only thing im disappointed about is the fact that they might not make anymore white/navy colorways anymore. They were the cleanest imo.
Agreed. But Im BITTER AS HELL how he played NY , and Hypin himself and NY for the past 2yrs and the NYKs gave up alot to prepare them selves for this day and then he bails. to the ppl who is gonna say "He didnt promise u anything" still %!%% U . He set expectations and didnt meet them so ya..
Originally Posted by never wear them

A lot more Fairfax colorways from now on....
frown.gif

I hate that colorway
THIS.

NY hyped NY. Lebron wearing a yankee fitted occasionally didnt mean he was coming here. He NEVER had intentions on coming to NY. It was fun while it lasted but Lebron wants a ring now, and miami was the best ''right now'' choice. As for the kicks I will still buy the Lebron line, but I wont rock his jersey. If you're Knick fan its in your blood to hate Miami. And F Pat Riley too. Lol.

Originally Posted by derry1

I'll buy his kicks...I respect his decision ..lets keep it 100 he wasn't getting no rings with the cavs and the chemistry of that teams is way off course.. this is his chance

Originally Posted by derry1

I'll buy his kicks...I respect his decision ..lets keep it 100 he wasn't getting no rings with the cavs and the chemistry of that teams is way off course.. this is his chance

He did take the easy way out, I can never think of him in the likes of Magic, Bird, Jordan or Kobe now because he was not man enough to take a team himself to the title. The Cavs will be the worst team in basketball by far the next few years as their roster is garbage. As for his shoes I only liked the 4's and the 7's the rest (to Me) was garbage and the 8's look wack so more money saved for me as I will be passing on him and his lame management team also for the way they handled this.

Back
Top Bottom