Is anyone on here less likely to buy LeBron's

Originally Posted by ed2324

lebron aint 'king' anymore as he cant dominate like he did in Cleveland since he was the centerpiece there..... imo this situation makes him worth less than he was with the Cavs since he took the easy way out, thus he wont be be as great as everyone thought he`d be. I mean that he cannot be compared to MJ or Kobe as both have taken their teams to championships on their backs with a supporting cast that was centered around them.

JUST MY OPINION......... dont flame me for it
KOBE -SHAQ then Gasol
Mike- Pippen, Rodman and Notable others
Lebron- Old Shaq and Jamison and Mo Williams
I honestly don't see Lebron's help as "great" compared to Jordans and Kobes...Yea he took the easy route going to Miami since it was an easy choice as to where he should go to get a ring and I don't blame him. Noah and Boozer would not be a good match with him if he was to go to Chicago. So we will see how Miami works.
I will still cop his shoes.

This decision has no affect on the shoes I buy, if there nice there nice if there ugly there ugly.

This decision has no affect on the shoes I buy, if there nice there nice if there ugly there ugly.

All of Lebron's "good" help was in the decline of their careers. He did what he had to do. As for any of this having an effect on my shoe purchases, not gonna happen. With my last name being the same as his, anything with James on it gets consideration. But thats just me. I'm a fan of the player in his case. I could care less what team he plays for. As long as my Bulls get at him, i'm good.

All of Lebron's "good" help was in the decline of their careers. He did what he had to do. As for any of this having an effect on my shoe purchases, not gonna happen. With my last name being the same as his, anything with James on it gets consideration. But thats just me. I'm a fan of the player in his case. I could care less what team he plays for. As long as my Bulls get at him, i'm good.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by ML500

Originally Posted by thapointguy

The decision doesn't sway me from buying LeBrons in anyway. If it looks good, performs well, feels comfortable and price is reasonable, I'll get them. The same for any other shoe.

QFT
Great basic point.. dont forget great colorways.. i could care less where someone plays. if the colorway is smoking, shoe performs good insta cop

True that FRESH..

The decision doesn't sway me from buying LeBrons in anyway. If it looks good, performs well, feels comfortable and price is reasonable, I'll get them. The same for any other shoe.

QFT
Great basic point.. dont forget great colorways.. i could care less where someone plays. if the colorway is smoking, shoe performs good insta cop

True that FRESH..

Wow. Some of you dudes on here need to rethink your lives.
You're losing respect for a guy that wouldn't even acknowledge you if he saw you?
laugh.gif
That's female tendencies.
Bashing one man to defend another.
And Jordan was one of the most arrogant, selfish players to ever play in the NBA. Everyone still buys his shoes.
And what do they say? "I just like the shoes." So what's the difference in this situation?

Wow. Some of you dudes on here need to rethink your lives.
You're losing respect for a guy that wouldn't even acknowledge you if he saw you?
laugh.gif
That's female tendencies.
Bashing one man to defend another.
And Jordan was one of the most arrogant, selfish players to ever play in the NBA. Everyone still buys his shoes.
And what do they say? "I just like the shoes." So what's the difference in this situation?

regardless of who likes him or not, he is still focused on winning a ring. and i will still buy his shoes

regardless of who likes him or not, he is still focused on winning a ring. and i will still buy his shoes

QFT

Agreed!!

QFT

Agreed!!

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

I may cop Im still not really sure....I'm moving to Cleveland in 2 weeks and I aint really trying to catch "heat" about that out at the bar or nothing..... Not to mention the VII is the only Lebron I have ever even been remotely interested in and even then i only copped the Dunkmans
damn bruh moving to Cleveland ?
laugh.gif

Going to Grad School there

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

I may cop Im still not really sure....I'm moving to Cleveland in 2 weeks and I aint really trying to catch "heat" about that out at the bar or nothing..... Not to mention the VII is the only Lebron I have ever even been remotely interested in and even then i only copped the Dunkmans
damn bruh moving to Cleveland ?
laugh.gif

Going to Grad School there

if the shoes are dope, they will be copped, regardless of whether lebron is an A hole or not. However, with the exception of the 3s, all of lebron's kicks have been wack anyway and it doesn't like the 8s are going to be much better than the 7s. Zoom air was >>>>> than max air

if the shoes are dope, they will be copped, regardless of whether lebron is an A hole or not. However, with the exception of the 3s, all of lebron's kicks have been wack anyway and it doesn't like the 8s are going to be much better than the 7s. Zoom air was >>>>> than max air

i'll definitely KEEP buying his shoes now. the guy may have took the easy way out in some people's eyes, but he also took a pay cut to play with his boys.  plus i'm a comfort guy, i'd pay serious money for air hitlers if they felt amazing. only had one lebron this year (the all star) but man was it a great shoe. definitely gonna pick up at least one colorway of the VIII.

i'll definitely KEEP buying his shoes now. the guy may have took the easy way out in some people's eyes, but he also took a pay cut to play with his boys.  plus i'm a comfort guy, i'd pay serious money for air hitlers if they felt amazing. only had one lebron this year (the all star) but man was it a great shoe. definitely gonna pick up at least one colorway of the VIII.

I've never really liked Lebron's sig line. The only pair i have ever purchased were the all black 7s to beat to death at work.

I've never really liked Lebron's sig line. The only pair i have ever purchased were the all black 7s to beat to death at work.

Back
Top Bottom