is anyone surprised Nike hasnt..

nike hasnt jumped into this because they'll lose money...... think about ALL the RED laces and stuff like that nike sells for donations...... on a shrink report about 50% of it gets stolen..... so imagine them selling something small enough to just put in ur pocket or on ur wrist n walk out the store...... its the same reason y they don't sell the livestrong bands in stores anymore.... only in niketowns and nikestore.com................. and nike would never make a shape up..... they already got NIKE FREE.... it works ur foot muscles..... there FREE campaign should be starting by next month

nike hasnt jumped into this because they'll lose money...... think about ALL the RED laces and stuff like that nike sells for donations...... on a shrink report about 50% of it gets stolen..... so imagine them selling something small enough to just put in ur pocket or on ur wrist n walk out the store...... its the same reason y they don't sell the livestrong bands in stores anymore.... only in niketowns and nikestore.com................. and nike would never make a shape up..... they already got NIKE FREE.... it works ur foot muscles..... there FREE campaign should be starting by next month

I'm pretty sure Nike never got into the "powerband" line for fear of the lawsuits that would follow.... 
It baffles me when I still see people wearing these on the regular, especially pro athletes.  

I'm pretty sure Nike never got into the "powerband" line for fear of the lawsuits that would follow.... 
It baffles me when I still see people wearing these on the regular, especially pro athletes.  

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I'm more surprised they haven't made these shape up type shoes to compete with Sketchers and Rbk on them, regardless if they work or not

Nike doesn't need to "compete" with Reebok or Sketchers, especially for fake technology like the Shape-Up. After Oprah advertised the Free as the best workout/running shoe she has ever worn, Skechers and Reebok fell to their knees  
devil.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I'm more surprised they haven't made these shape up type shoes to compete with Sketchers and Rbk on them, regardless if they work or not

Nike doesn't need to "compete" with Reebok or Sketchers, especially for fake technology like the Shape-Up. After Oprah advertised the Free as the best workout/running shoe she has ever worn, Skechers and Reebok fell to their knees  
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom