Is Bruce Jenner Trolling?

You gotta tell em upfront if your sarcastic.

Some people cant tell.
That's terrible.
laugh.gif

I know rite.

Imagine chillin wit sumone for a while and all ofa sudden u find out they was sarcastic the whole time.

Genital mutalation [emoji]128125[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128566[/emoji]

Lets all be completely honest and truth filled here. If a person who is born one gender/sex whatever wish to define it as... then that person chooses to change what they are. That person is sick. I don't mean to demonize them if it sounds that way but they are and need help.

So Bruce being on suicide watch it NO surprise. Problem is though, the help that will be prescribed. I don't have faith that he will get the help he truly needs.
Why is that person sick? Maybe the better question is, what do you mean by "sick"?

Its interesting how much todays society let people get away with i wonder if i woke up tomorrow and started saying im a white man trapped in a black mans body how many people would be in support of that lol

Its interesting how much todays society let people get away with i wonder if i woke up tomorrow and started saying im a white man trapped in a black mans body how many people would be in support of that lol

You missed this thread by 25 pages :lol:

whatever makes you happy papi

Why is that person sick? Maybe the better question is, what do you mean by "sick"?

A MAN, ONE DAY DECIDES TO BECOME A WOMAN!

A MAN, DECIDED TO BECOME A WOMAN!

A MAN, WANTS TO ALTER HIMSELF INTO A WOMAN!

wom·an

noun
an adult human female.
synonyms: lady, girl, female

A man is trying to become what he was not design to be. That is NOT normal. No matter what any scientist, doctor, shrink or anyone says.

sick
adjective
affected by physical or mental illness.

Last edited:
A MAN, ONE DAY DECIDES TO BECOME A WOMAN!

A MAN, DECIDED TO BECOME A WOMAN!

A MAN, WANTS TO ALTER HIMSELF INTO A WOMAN!

wom·an

noun
an adult human female.
synonyms: lady, girl, female

A man is trying to become what he was not design to be. That is NOT normal. No matter what any scientist, doctor, shrink or anyone says.

sick
adjective
affected by physical or mental illness.
I don't agree that humans were designed  for a particular purpose, though. 

Also, which part are you considering sick? Is it that a person wants to alter their gender? Or is it that a person wants to alter themselves? 

We're all here for a purpose. Meth is an authority figure here. We're playing roles as well. Everyone and everything does something or is in existence for a reason.

Ring ropes to keep the participants inside. A computer to store, file, process information. A mouse/keyboard to control that computer. Each single solitary piece is in or on that computer for a reason.

Minor alterations like hair, makeup change is within reason. We're talking about a Man wanting to live and potentially become a Woman.

We're all here for a purpose. Meth is an authority figure here. We're playing roles as well. Everyone and everything does something or is in existence for a reason.

Ring ropes to keep the participants inside. A computer to store, file, process information. A mouse/keyboard to control that computer. Each single solitary piece is in or on that computer for a reason.
This doesn't mean we were designed,  which is the idea that your last post hinged on.
Minor alterations like hair, makeup change is within reason. We're talking about a Man wanting to live and potentially become a Woman.
Because you say so? There are proposed biological explanations for gender dysphoria. It's not like every transgender individual decided they want to alter their gender for no apparent reason. 

She seems happy *shrugs*

ALOT of people are going to watch the espy s

Last edited:
I dont see how he is courageous when trans people got killed daily ,or harrased or just give up onnlife for this he had the biggest bubnle of protection from.any harm to him. What the worst he could.have lost some.endorsements or.twitter followers.

Last edited:
It's very simple. Treat people like human beings. No matter your political, religious, moral, values etc. that's your fellow human being, now treat them like one.

Back
Top Bottom