Is Bruce Jenner Trolling?

It's funny cuz his last real argument consisted of a statistic about choking, an analogy with Toyota brakes, and topped it off by saying the school system failed us.

This dude is comedy I love him

my whole point was the "design" was imperfect.... if you agree with that.... then there is nothing to argue....

There's NO SUCH THING as perfect. Its time to just stop. Perfection is a paradox. Way too high level thinking for you bruh

Last edited:
so maybe we should have gills.....damb it God or whoever designed us....why you gave us a mouth!?

Last edited:
It's funny cuz his last real argument consisted of a statistic about choking, an analogy with Toyota brakes, and topped it off by saying the school system failed us.

This dude is comedy I love him

Why you think I ain't report him when he got personal?...like why would I deprive myself of such comedy...lmao

Btw the reason why air goes through our oral and nasal cavity is so that it aids in adding moisture and the right tempurature before it reaches our lungs, like a filter and humidifier all at the same time....otherwise we would choke from dried up secretions and will probably be very uncomfortable to breath that cold winter air directly to our lungs....but hey....the "design" makes no cents

Last edited:
Two guys uncomfortable in their natural skin/bodies when it comes down to it. Sounds like a solid comparison to me.
If you disregard all forms of information concerning the two situations then yes :lol:

At the end of the day they were both just unhappy. I guess we are ALL Bruce Jenner and MJ :lol:

Last edited:
Two guys uncomfortable in their natural skin/bodies when it comes down to it. Sounds like a solid comparison to me.
If you disregard all forms of information concerning the two situations then yes :lol:

At the end of the day they were both just unhappy. I guess we are ALL Bruce Jenner and MJ :lol:

We just dont have the nuts(or money) to actually do somehting about it?

lol... we breathe through the same hole that we eat food with......

2,500 people die yearly in the US from choking....

what kinda "design" is this...  
ohfupiadslk;dfuiajfkdjkhfsdoadfs;kldsjkfads;isdo

WTF is this 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom