Is Bruce Jenner Trolling?

Dude, its facts. A dude can nver be a real female and a female can never be a real man. I mean they mentally believe they are a different sex, but genetically, they will never be the gender they want to be. That was predecided and cant be changed.
what you fail to realize, gender is not male or female. that's sex. gender is socially constructed roles, behaviors, activities, attributes, etc. that society considers appropriate. Masculine and feminine is gender. If bruce jenner believes that he should be of the feminine gender then so be it. Let him live his life.. I don't see why you have a problem with it.

Last edited:
What qualifies you? What are your qualifications? How many hours have you logged in gender research to make a scientific conclusion?
LOL look bruh your failing so hard to come across a forum educator when the fact of the matter remains that transformers are scientist experiments and aint ever gonna be 100 the gender they trying to be cause God already made them

I too am against gender reconstruction. **** is just weird bro, I don't like being deceived and couldn't cope with someone going under the knife just to get closer to their cross dressing ways. Wear what you want, be who you want but don't mutilate your body.

LOL what has changed in 5 years bruh? A woman is a human BORN with female genitalia and hormones. Scicentist can can attempt to do all the TRANSformation they want on these confused souls, but they will never be real women. Just some form of mutant created by a mad scicentist.

Read what I posted again, slowly

Dude, its facts. A dude can nver be a real female and a female can never be a real man. I mean they mentally believe they are a different sex, but genetically, they will never be the gender they want to be. That was predecided and cant be changed.

what you fail to realize, gender is not male or female. that's sex. gender is socially constructed roles, behaviors, activities, attributes, etc. that society considers "appropriate". Masculine and feminine is gender. If bruce jenner believes that he should be of the feminine gender then so be it. Let him live his life.. I don't see why you have a problem with it.

He didn't fail to realize, he just has no idea

Clearly lack of knowledge about the subject :lol:

View media item 1506648

On a serious note, I'm against plastic surgery in general unless it's severe cases so I'm pretty much against gender reconstruction. You're born how you're born, change it naturally or live with it.

I dont have nothing against surgery. I do have a issue with the, claiming to be something aint.

How would you feel if somebody called their Chrysller 300 a Bentley?

human beings aren't ******* cars.

What qualifies you? What are your qualifications? How many hours have you logged in gender research to make a scientific conclusion?

LOL look bruh your failing so hard to come across a forum educator when the fact of the matter remains that transformers are scientist experiments and aint ever gonna be 100 the gender they trying to be cause God already made them

Aka you have no type of educational background to conclude the disgusting ignorant comments you're typing

Thanks for clarifying

Definitely didn't feel bad about hitting that report button right now.

You've got to be better, b.

Another simplistic ignorant comment.

Most people who cross dress are straight men, who actually have little desire to have sex with men or change their gender. A transgender person is not  simply a cross dresser. Cross dressing is closer to being a fetish than feeling like the female gender. 
What qualifes you to say what gender cross dressers like? How many hours do you have either researching them?

Last edited:
You're talking about scientists creating mutants. Reason enough to believe you're either arguing for the sake of arguing, or just butt typing all this
Bruh ain't nothing normal about Transformers. I'm sorry I'm being honest.

That doesn't mean transformers cant be good people. Doesn't mean that transformers are all the same. I would never hate somebody cause they are a transformer. I mean a lot of people ain't normal. I love BBWs and people on this site quick to call me out for liking bigger women. That don't mean they hate me.

I think its highly ignorant of some of you to act as if somebody taking pills, tucking their cock,getting hair, breast, and *** implants to become a women is normal. Lets me know some of yall clearly have no idea of the real world or you have no problem being dumb online

Last edited:

Oh just years of formal education in psychiatry, psychology, animal behavior, evolutionary behavioral genetics, and human sexual behavior.

I'm sure its all lies though.
Oh you mean reading wikipedia? LOL bruh you ain't ever gon change

What if I don't feel like being black anymore? Am I supposed to just change that? Do what you want with your life, it's not a govt issue, i don't have to pay for it, but I'd never support it, just like I don't support plastic surgery. You guys have your opinion and I have mine and there is absolutely no budging my sentiments on this issue.

There are many things you can change with hardwork, practice, and dedication and by all means I support them. Then there are things you we're born with that just weren't meant to be changed and I believe you just shouldn't change them unless it's natural. Your height, race, gender just shouldn't be played with, but that's my opinion. You want to lose or gain weight cool. You want to change your hair color, cool. You want to have sex with someone of the same gender, cool. You want to change your eye color, not cool, there's no way to work at changing this. You're a man and you want to wear a dress, cool.

You end up being a 4 foot asian dude with a small penis, deal with it.

At the end of the day, anyone who chooses this surgery or any surgery has the ability and the means to change how they are perceived in the world. There are BILLIONS of people who do not have that opportunity and have much more legitimate reasons to want to change how they're viewed in the world, but they manage to deal with it.

Last edited:
I never said he was a woman now
laugh.gif
My entire arguement is that he aint a real woman. Hes a transformer. I stated he ain't normal and he ain't.

That means you haven't been able to comprehend anything I've posted.

What if I don't feel like being black anymore? Am I supposed to just change that? Do you what you want with your life, it's nor a govt issue, i don't have to pay for it, but I'd never support it, just like I don't support plastic surgery. You guys have your opinion and I have mine and there is absolutely no budging my sentiments on this issue.

There are many things you can change with hardwork, practice, and dedication and by all means I support them. Then there are things you we're born with that just weren't meant to be changed and I believe you just shouldn't change them unless it's natural. Your height, race, gender just shouldn't be played with, but that's my opinion. You want to loose or gain weight cool. You want to change your hair color, cool. You want to have sex with someone of the same gender, cool. You want to change your eye color, not cool, there's no way to work at changing this. You're a man and you want to wear a dress, cool.

You end up being a 4 foot asian dude with a small penis, deal with it.

At the end of the day, anyone who choses this surgery or any surgery has the ability and the means to change how they are perceived in the world. There are BILLIONS of people who do not have that opportunity and have much more legitimate reasons to want to change how they're viewed in the world, but they manage to deal with it.
IF you don't feel like being black you can always bleach yourself and straighten your hair with a perm. There was a chick who did that.... oh wait she turned out to look like this

whitenicious-dencia.jpg

Pretty sure she will always be known as the color she was BORN as which was a black female

Last edited:
My entire arguement is that he aint a real woman. Hes a transformer. I stated he ain't normal and he ain't.

That means you haven't been able to comprehend anything I've posted.

Whoop whoomp. You quoted me and argued against an idea you agreed with. Read it again, slowly

Back
Top Bottom