Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Solid spot. They opened one up by fiu about a year ago, so I've been to that one a few times. Closest thing to the guthries, zaxby's, etc. that we had in Tallahassee when I went to school up there

Definitely solid. We have a zaxby's down here too, been there twice. Probably never again with these other options available.

Anyone been to PDQ? That's my go to for chicken lately, when C-F-A is closed or I'm not up for the drive.
Solid spot. They opened one up by fiu about a year ago, so I've been to that one a few times. Closest thing to the guthries, zaxby's, etc. that we had in Tallahassee when I went to school up there

Dat Gut box. :pimp:

I swear Cane's is the EXACT same thing.

Yes, this place is THAT good. Dipping waffle fries and Spicy Chicken sandwich in a Cookies and Cream shake is good as hell

Man, what is this

this entire damn thread is one big troll....i been craving chik fil a ever since i got on NT today :smh: ...bout to head over there now actually lol

After reading through this thread, I think I'm going to make that move today.

Lines may look long, but they move man. There's a system, and it seems everyone buys in to make it successful.

Sounding like the Spurs/Pats/Warriors organization :lol:

Storms,

You never dipped food into your milkshake?

I know a lot of people that AT LEAST dip fries in their Frosty's from Wendys

Last edited:
damn just found out theres 3 in manhattan. always thought it was one of those rural suburb only joints like cracker barrel. have to check em out.

went to chee burger chee burger the other day.

Bro I kid you not I figured id never find a spot like 5 guys or chikfila....and I did.

CHEE BURGER CHEE BURGER>>>>>>>>> :smokin

Chick fil A is good but I'm cheap as hell and refuse to spend more than 10 bucks at any fast food place.

Get that chicken deluxe with some nuggets fam :pimp:

The fact they use real chicken is appreciated unlike some other places. The franchise near me is always packed so they're doing something right.

Just browsed some yelp pics from the DC location, and it looked terrible
laugh.gif
Yeah I can't vouch for any of that.. I looked at the same pictures and the chicken looks nothing like what I remember from Tallahassee.

It used to be a huge serving of large sized chicken tenders and their breading was the best part. 

Back
Top Bottom