Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

chick fil a is damn good for a fast food restaurant.

gotta put everything in perspective. dont think theres any better in this segment for the price.

the chicken itself is damn good. i think the frys are awesome, but i always had a thing for crisscut fries. the chick-fli-a sauce is a must. poly sauce is ok but the cfa sauce >

again, for the price yea its that good. as someone said couple posts back mentioning shake shack, thats where you start questioning, because although the shack is good, for the price you pay it aint that good.

That's another thing people fail to realize. CFA at its core is still fast food and yet people don't look at it like Mickey D's or KFC. They look at it like REAL, GOOD FOOD because that's what it is.

And if I'm not mistaken several of their meals are much cheaper than McD's to boot.

Last edited:
I had to go back in the thread to read through it again. I seen that @LuckyLuchiano posted some sweet potato fries. :wow: Is that only done in that particular CFA? Man I woke up feenin for some today, might go get my fix later.

tumblr_lvnzjhX3Y81qc4cp9o1_250.gif

I don't see how people eat that crap. I don't even like chicken sandwiches let alone when I tried to eat their sweet chicken. Who likes sweet fried chicken? I honestly wish they'd cease to exist.

I don't see how people eat that crap. I don't even like chicken sandwiches let alone when I tried to eat their sweet chicken. Who likes sweet fried chicken? I honestly wish they'd cease to exist.

Bruh what are you talkin abiut.

First, if you dont like chicken sandwiches, the hell you doin goin to a chicken sandwich spot for??

They dont have 'sweet chicken'

Second, you dont deserve taste buds.

I know we are all biased being Americans.

I will say my one experience with Europeans (Dutch) eating Chick Fil A and they were not impressed.

To be fair their cooking on meat is very suspect, as their

bacon, hamburgers and steaks all left a lot to be desired.

You woke up on the wrong side of the bed bro?

Straight up, got some chicken strips for lunch yesterday at chick fil a.

**** was NOT all that. Hell, even the chick fil a sauce wasn't all that.

Still don't get the hype.

after that thread where cats picked hillary duff over beyonce and tori brixx, there are no opinions that i question.

Their fries just need some salt.

You add salt yourself! Theres nothin worse than going to mcd's or wendys whenever i do and their fries are salty af and u cant even eat them

Any other Chic-Fil-A's start having the cashiers stand aside?

Even a dude standing in the driveway to hand you your food from the window. 

When i was home around memorial day (in GA) their drive thru speaker was down. Instead of, like most places, having you drive to the window to order pay wait, they had an employee outside at the intercom with like an ipad taking orders and swiping cards/taking cash

i also like it that as of maybe 5 or 6 years ago they had their employees bringing the food to your table.

Thise that say its not good, proof is in the pudding. They stack up right next to the other top fast food chains and CFA is closed on Sundays

I saw a sign that they are going to get fancier decorations or seating what's that about though
They will probably do something with the decor and the chairs

Well, you said you don't like chicken sandwiches, so why would you like them?

Any other Chic-Fil-A's start having the cashiers stand aside?

Even a dude standing in the driveway to hand you your food from the window. 

I have 2 CFA's within 10-15 minutes of me, and during their rush hours the outside thing is standard.

The one that's a little further than me has a police officer directing traffic...inside the CFA. I've read it's the number 3 busiest CFA by volume. It makes sense, as it's half a mile off I-95 where traffic usually bottlenecks.

Just went and got my fix today, this is my second time eating CFA within 10 days. Without the hype clouding my judgement, I can see what people say about the fries. Yes, they are bland, but it's better to add salt at your own taste and discretion. I went with CFA deluxe sandwich this time, I should have told them not to put cheese on it. The roasted honey mustard sauce I put on the sandwich was good as hell tho, CFA sauce to dip the fires in as well. The lemonade was still on point and refreshing, I will be trying their sweet tea next time. Speaking of, I got a code for a free sandwich on the receipt. Is the code available to redeem any sandwich I want off the menu? Or it's just for the plain old regular chicken sandwich?

Back
Top Bottom