Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

This thread inspired me to swing by Chick-fil-A after a long hiatus.

Regular chicken sandwich, waffle fries, lemonade, with CFA sauce. I switched it up from the usual Polynesian sauce and I wasn't disappointed.

Heaven in a sandwich.

Those Sonic Slushies don't even LOOK good honestly. It looks like ice pebbles with syrup.

I am sure Cookout is better than Sonic

Cookout hit the spot after a night out. As far as all this sonic slander yall tripping, they good at what they do. Half price drinks/shakes and chilli cheese coneys always gone be appreciated.

Cookout hit the spot after a night out. As far as all this sonic slander yall tripping, they good at what they do. Half price drinks/shakes and chilli cheese coneys always gone be appreciated.

cookout sucks. sonic sucks. end of story.

no need to glorify these trash *** fast food spots.

cookout sucks. sonic sucks. end of story.

no need to glorify these trash *** fast food spots.
usure.png

Had a few people that lived in NC. Back in like 06, took a trip down to NC A&T. Had to go to Cookout.

Peace Cobbler Milk Shake; yea man. Vicious!

luckyluchiano luckyluchiano i live by the one off moreland. one the food taste like it came from a little league baseball field. second that line is always wrapped around the building two times (not because of the food, but because of the price). the milkshakes are good, just because of the price though.

Last edited:
that grilled chicken melt is A1. :smokin

shoutout to blacklion23 blacklion23 for that. ended up leaving with another one, just substituted the grilled chicken for a spicy chicken patty.
:nthat:

And honestly, I left with a second one too the first time I had one. :lol:

Gotta disagree with you on Cookouts, lol. Try the one on Northside Dr or Ponce.

Last edited:
luckyluchiano luckyluchiano i live by the one off moreland. one the food taste like it came from a little league baseball field. second that line is always wrapped around the building two times (not because of the food, but because of the price). the milkshakes are good, just because of the price though.

I`m by the one on Northside, I only went to the Moreland one once when it OG opened up. Cookout is better than any other fast food burger spot imo but of course it doesnt compare to the "Fast Casual" spots like BurgerFI, ShakeShack etc,

I do think Shake Shack sucks for the money though, and ATL being a burger city you can get much better burgers at spots like H&F and Vortex.

is it Shake Shack expensive? Little *** burger for $6. Whole meal cost about $13 :x

hell nah.

Shake shake will run you 35-40 bucks for 2 burgers, 2 shakes, and 1 fry :x
yea man I went to shake shack for the first time 2 months ago and left disappointed. The portion size to quality to price ratio was not what I expected.

I never had chic fil a but this thread has me ready to go there sometime next week.

I`m by the one on Northside, I only went to the Moreland one once when it OG opened up. Cookout is better than any other fast food burger spot imo but of course it doesnt compare to the "Fast Casual" spots like BurgerFI, ShakeShack etc,

I do think Shake Shack sucks for the money though, and ATL being a burger city you can get much better burgers at spots like H&F and Vortex.
Best burger I ever had was at the Vortex, the Zombie Apocalypse burger!!! :pimp:

yea man I went to shake shack for the first time 2 months ago and left disappointed. The portion size to quality to price ratio was not what I expected.

I never had chic fil a but this thread has me ready to go there sometime next week.

Their burgers honestly tasted like Wendys Meat. Their Chicken Sandwich and everything else are great but not worth the money at all.

definitely need an actual store....hate standing around waiting for the food especially when they're parked at coffee commissary and there's no places left to sit outside

I like FR when they set up shop in the arts district, right next to Angel City brewery. Small crowds, and they have tables set up to eat in peace.

How can someone not like cookout?? Probably the best thing NC has..All the shakes...seasoned fries..burgers...spicy chicken sandwich...the nuggets..etc...and it's cheap as hell

Chick-Fil-A is amazing :pimp:

Their shakes are crack

Wish they had one in Upstate NY tho..

Back
Top Bottom