Is Eli Manning the most roughed up QB in the league?

images

as much as eli gets hit, he's a tough dude. i hate him, but i can't knock him for taking a beating. dude is willing to sit there and get blasted if it gives his guys an extra half second to get open.

as much as eli gets hit, he's a tough dude. i hate him, but i can't knock him for taking a beating. dude is willing to sit there and get blasted if it gives his guys an extra half second to get open.

David Carr if his O-Line was decent, and if he had more brains as much as he does guts, he'd still be a starter.

David Carr if his O-Line was decent, and if he had more brains as much as he does guts, he'd still be a starter.

can't stand Eli, at least Peyton makes some-what funny commercials,
I gotta say that BRady is up there, in the past years you end up hearing about all of these injuries he had for a while.
he played last few weeks with i believe broken ribs and a broken finger on his throwing hand.

can't stand Eli, at least Peyton makes some-what funny commercials,
I gotta say that BRady is up there, in the past years you end up hearing about all of these injuries he had for a while.
he played last few weeks with i believe broken ribs and a broken finger on his throwing hand.

brady def takes some big shots...he's good in general with stepping up or to the side of the pass rush. he'll hold the ball a tad extra long just to let his receivers get open as well.

brady def takes some big shots...he's good in general with stepping up or to the side of the pass rush. he'll hold the ball a tad extra long just to let his receivers get open as well.

Back
Top Bottom