Is facebook tracking whose pages we view the most? "Photo Memories"

Is it just me or does the "photo memories" thing consistently show the same person or few people. For me it definitely shows one chicks pics all the time and I do frequent her page a lot because we go back and forth on our pages often. Has me wondering if facebook is trackin whose pages we visit the most and why.

Lol I'm pretty sure they do one way or another

I don't really care though...google is not important to me so I'm not important to google

Lemme stalk in peace

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Lol I'm pretty sure they do one way or another

I don't really care though...google is not important to me so I'm not important to google

Lemme stalk in peace
I don't really care either but its weird. Like I'm kickin it to the shorty and FB is constantly reminding me that I'm kickin it to her by showing me her pictures lol. You said it man, let me stalk in peace!

Definitely... Same story with me: Some chick I talk to a lot always pops up in that photo thing. AND in all the events were both invited to, her pic is always one of the few that show up in not replied yet.

Once you sellout to the GOVT all privacy is lost forever...

FB/google/MS .... Apple etc.

There on the payroll.. It's wild but if your doing dirt have alternative outlets so you don't get bagged..

this one chicks page i visit once every six months always pops up, makes no sense.

i always wondered how they knew friend recommendations. i signed up with an email i never used, and never filled out any info. unless they suggest people that have searched for me?

Unappreciated.

especially when photo's pop up on my girls page of me way back when with other girls.
indifferent.gif

I always get usually the same person popping up and i dont go on his page much. idk why that is but sometimes im sick of lookin at him! lol

doesnt happen with me.. i always see pics of people i forgot i had as friends
laugh.gif

but the pages we view the most are monitored.. dont think it affects what you mentioned though

What's even creepier is when I view a friend's page, a girl that I was messing with a while ago keeps showing up under "Mutual Friends"... Maybe I'm just paranoid 
nerd.gif

There on the payroll.. It's wild but if your doing dirt have alternative outlets so you don't get bagged..

I thought i was the only one lol. This one chicks page pops up 90% of the time on my photo memories. There are plenty other profiles i visit more then hers. I wanna know why its just this one girl lol

I just realised you can like people's pics even if you're not friends !##
You might get caught browsing some chicks pics
30t6p3b.gif

I know two of the people who consistently show up on that I view all the time...but there's a third who's profile I never look at who consistently shows up...so I don't know. And it's literally only those three people. Nobody else who pops up in that side bar.

Back
Top Bottom