is French Montana AA But Not Black?

Still people will claim "black and PR" or "black and Dominican" or even "black and Chinese" these are labels that have long become widely accepted, technically flawed but only on NT does this ever become an issue and ONLY when it has to do with NH....is literally the oldest most tired argument of this entire site.
Nice way to speak for all Nters.
You tried to make it seem like is all rainbows within the Black community and who they themselves consider to be black, is not that simple and is not an all around thing....I've seen it in school growing up, I've seen it in the hood and is most predominant for some reason amongst females, black American males from my experience are actually more inclusive or acceptant of black Latinos...black girls is a different story, from my experience, not saying it represent the whole community.

So it's ok for a black Latino, should they chose to identify as simply Latino, TO DO SO....is their right and they have a good claim for it.
Bash Black women now smh. Id like to see empirical data to support your claim.

Last edited:
Saw more pages, thought it was more roasting or that fit contest...nope, but still funny nonetheless :lol:

I wouldnt blame him for not wanting to do laundry when his girls panties look like the sail off a sailboat. Mad time consuming folding them *****

Lol did something I said get to you? Why are you alway on my ****? 

Seriously, what was it that got you so riled up? You've been riding my nuts for YEARS. Time to hop off "fam"
***** please.

How bout you quit faking like you know anything about Blacks other than the sellout of a black woman who chose to lay up with you. Now fall tf back or a real black man is gone call you on it every single time.
Did your girl leave you for a white guy or something? Get that hate out your heart groupie. 

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom