Is Gatorade Really Better Than H20!!!

Nope and when it comes to "What's healthier?" water is far superior.

grin.gif

waters good for you but it doesnt give your body electrolytes and #%%%. so if your working out gatorade is always gonna be better

Originally Posted by ghozt178

waters good for you but it doesnt give your body electrolytes and #%%%. so if your working out gatorade is always gonna be better
Water does give you electrolyte, go look up the story of the radio station doing the "pee for your Wii" contest a couple of years agowhere they had contestants drink water and hold their urine in to see who can last the longest. A female died from holding it in too long because her level ofelectrolyte was too imbalanced.

Water, in addition to eating small meals, will also help increase the metabolic rate.

Here's the chart for the original Lemon Lime flavor. It's not bad if you only drink it after working out (assuming you don't OD on the servings).
CBDA38EE98BD94F0F9CBD653797CFE7E.gif

^ No its not, all that sugar in Gatorade needs to be broken down by water so it doesn't even help you unless your running a marathon or something and needimmediate electrolytes.

Don't be fooled by the marketing.

this topic reminds me of waterboy lol

coach: water sucks, gatorade is better!

other team: gatoraaaaaaaade
bobby boucher: H2O!

my friend at my boxing gym literally can't workout without gatorade... she'd finish that huge size bottle in an hour... now her kidneys are messed upfrom all the sodium.

Back
Top Bottom