Is Gay For Pay Still Gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude said you can't be born gay,
Lie.

I said that it hasn't been proven that you can be born gay. Don't twist it in order to make yourself look correct.

There hasn't been any concrete proof, one determining factor, that proves why some people are gay.

Last edited:
Ah yes.

Since you DONT have any thing to back your argument up, you'll then resort to making fun of me for taking the time to tear down your falsified assertions on, yes, NikeTalk. 

This tactic is common when people usually have nothing to say.

"Oh why do you care so much...its just the internet!"...
grin.gif

Remember when you kept asking me if you weren't respectful or something like that? ...is that where you are now? 
eyes.gif

How quickly they forget... 
laugh.gif

I don't care care if you think black men owning property is wrong, Lindsay Lohan's dress sucked, or if you even like gay people. That wasn't the question. I can't make you like gay people...but the question was whether or not you can be born gay. I showed repeated evidence confirming this. 

Another nonsensical statement.

1. Being born gay has been proven.

2. What do you mean by "substrate has been identified"...well that 

3. What does the trait for heterosexuality being there have to mean for anything? We're looking for differences between gays and non-gays AND genes are not the only thing at play. As I've already told you several times.

This entire sentence is just some bloviating attempt at trying to cheat yourself into thinking you know what you're actually talking about.

Just do this next time.

What? Thats not even what the studies show.

You just keep saying this so you think it will be true. What the hell is your problem? 

Changes in responses to hormones, anatomy, AND biochemical (extra-hormonal) environments in the womb, as well as genetic selection as shown in twin-studies and targeted genes show that you can be be born gay.

Stop trying to push the argument that you LEARN to be gay or straight. Thats not true. How you perceive yourself in terms of gender roles has NOTHING to do with your actual sexual orientation. 

Keep arguing specifics like you understand them while then on the back-hand trying to assert that "its just NikeTalk" as a means of discrediting me. 

Oh...and as of yet, you have not posted a single source maintaining your stance.
Oh, it was not a it's just Nike Talk thing, didn't suggest that at all! This is a cool place for exchanging ideas and so forth, as is most of the internet. I applaud your voracity, the information you've put forth, and the sheer propensity of your posting style, as it can be overwhelming, then forcing people to back off, running, so that others can only see your point of view.

It's a wonderful tactic! It makes one wonder, how much time has he spent developing this skill, and is this completely necessary and is it effective?
You can't blame the fact that I flooded you out with evidence since you've posted how many sources or references to any sort of professionals outside of your barbershop level understanding of human sexuality?

....a whopping grand total of...

Zero. 

I have nothing to prove here either. I don't get anything from this. Its fun for me. I get to practice creating sound, cogent and valid arguments AND gain an appreciation for revising content that I learned in undergrad (some classes you could have benefitted from on the topic) all while educating you on where your position is scientifically, observationally, and experimentally unsound and in other places flat out wrong. Other than to challenge the notion that your thoughts on the matter are factually incorrect, it doesn't mean much because only you could manage to hold a position because you want to believe something, rather than appreciate the understanding that on a factual claim your opinion is worth as much as Zimbabwe money. 

So again, as I told you, I need not post any source of what I've mentioned on this topic. I have nothing to  prove  here...
wink.gif

Remember, you always win when you claim that you're "above" the very conversation you've taken part in since page 1. Good boy. 

Last edited:
Dude said you can't be born gay,
Lie.

I said that it hasn't been proven that you can be born gay. Don't twist it in order to make yourself look correct.
Yes. It. Has.
There hasn't been any concrete proof, one determining factor, that proves why some people are gay.
...I'm done.

You haven't read a goddamn thing in the entire thread. 
laugh.gif

Dude could see a tree and call it a cup. 

I'm honestly envious of all the free time you seem to have FutureMD. That's the only reason I ever PM'd you was to inquire what school you go to where you don't have to go to class/study or where you work where you don't have to do jack all day. Pure curiosity.
But ok, if you're not going to provide that information I'm
A) Going to continue to assume you don't go to school or work and spend all your time on Niketalk
or
B) Go to a good school and/or have a good job but spend all your time on Niketalk
Either way, you sound like a loser.
Let's speculate a bit further,

he was in med school, then was forced to leave for some reason. In his debate style, he may have pissed off one of his former professors or fellow students, possibly being too confrontational. Or perhaps he's had some sort of an unfortunate incident, one that has not allowed him to continue with his education.

Either way, dude is damned good at what he is doing!

I've been scrolling through all the block text and quote fest but I read the few on this page and ya'll really let him get under ya'll skin. :lol:

Yes. It. Has.

...I'm done.

You haven't read a goddamn thing in the entire thread. 
laugh.gif

Dude could see a tree and call it a cup. 
Everything you've posted suggests that it's possible, that's all.

But you really seem to want it to be true, that you can be born gay, why is that? 

I hope that it's proven to be true as well, but my reasons seem to not be as narcissistic as yours.

[h3]Hotchkiss' seven deadly sins of narcissism[/h3]
Hotchkiss identified what she called the seven deadly sins of narcissism:[sup][6][/sup]
  1. Shamelessness: Shame is the feeling that lurks beneath all unhealthy narcissism, and the inability to process shame in healthy ways.
  2. Magical thinking: Narcissists see themselves as perfect, using distortion  and illusion known as magical thinking. They also use projection  to dump shame onto others.
  3. Arrogance: A narcissist who is feeling deflated may reinflate by diminishing, debasing, or degrading somebody else.
  4. Envy: A narcissist may secure a sense of superiority in the face of another person's ability by using contempt to minimize the other person.
  5. Entitlement: Narcissists hold unreasonable expectations of particularly favorable treatment and automatic compliance because they consider themselves special. Failure to comply is considered an attack on their superiority, and the perpetrator is considered an "awkward" or "difficult" person. Defiance of their will is a narcissistic injury that can trigger narcissistic rage.
  6. Exploitation: Can take many forms but always involves the exploitation of others without regard for their feelings or interests. Often the other is in a subservient position where resistance would be difficult or even impossible. Sometimes the subservience is not so much real as assumed.
  7. Bad boundaries: Narcissists do not recognize that they have boundaries and that others are separate and are not extensions of themselves. Others either exist to meet their needs or may as well not exist at all. Those who provide narcissistic supply  to the narcissist are treated as if they are part of the narcissist and are expected to live up to those expectations. In the mind of a narcissist there is no boundary between self and other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom