is gucci mane serious?

Had to add this, for those of yall who dont get D with the gucci, this should be all you need to get D.....Goes Hard
��

Originally Posted by imaballerballer

i've always wondered: is gucci mane serious? are his fans serious? serious question. not at all trying to be a hater. but like is this one of those max b, lil duvall, wierd al yankovic type movements or something where everyone knows it's all for laughs?

please don't shoot me.

Well I've been a Gucci "fan" for the past few months and for me, it's not a lyrical attraction of course. I just like the way he fits thebeats he chooses. He has his niche and doesn't try to be better than he is or do more than he can. He just raps poorly and comicly about hard white overwhamming %#$ beats. It is what it is....and it's RIDICULOUS...
pimp.gif
.Actually, I only !@$+ with Gucci cuz Yo Gotti is sincerelyTHAT dude. It's like Batman and Robin
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Pushak513

I'm sure there might be a few others but how many rappers you know can use supercalifragalisticexpialidous in a rap?

" I'm smokin with my left to show my watch off when I'm blowin, This kush be supercalifragalisticexpialidous" GUCCI!!!
When you book a flight to Cancun just let me know. Ghostface is somewhere 'round there in a room eating grouper as I type this...
pimp.gif

"I got a goon but he really cant hoop but we call him Kobe Bryant cause u know he gone shoot"
pimp.gif

yeah man. yo gotti + gucci = instant banger

pure cocaine....pure cocaine... GGGYEAHHHHH

yo gotti solo > > > Thats whats up....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Gucci & Biggavell
*kobe speakin on ray allen*
"
laugh.gif
what, man dont mention me and dude in the same sentence
grin.gif
"
anyway op or whoever if you have a problem with "gucci" you probably got a problem with yourself.

gucci down all the time in the summer time
im gucci mane you would think that was my clothin line

GUCCI!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Gucci & Biggavell
*kobe speakin on ray allen*
"
laugh.gif
what, man dont mention me and dude in the same sentence
grin.gif
"
anyway op or whoever if you have a problem with "gucci" you probably got a problem with yourself.

gucci down all the time in the summer time
im gucci mane you would think that was my clothin line

GUCCI!!
pimp.gif
: lol

Breitling cost ya budget #%*%! that's why a __ flexin it!

Coulda bought a mini mansion but I bought a neck-uh-lace
Coulda bought a bentley but instead I bought a Chevrolet!

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom