Is http://www.shopmyoslife.com legit?

Yeah they look legit. They are always featured on the Kicksdeals.com website. Prices don't look too good to be true.

So i gave in wanting the the dan marino speed turfs. will update once i get the shipment. In the mean time anyone post there experience with this site or any others that are not well known.

Don't have any experience but have only heard good things from them. I follow them on twitter and everything appears legit.

I got 3 pairs of shoes from there. it's 100% legit. He do random sales all the time. He don't do that early release stuff. All new shoes release on Sat after 12pm

I got 3 pairs of shoes from there. it's 100% legit. He do random sales all the time. He don't do that early release stuff. All new shoes release on Sat after 12pm

So i gave in wanting the the dan marino speed turfs. will update once i get the shipment. In the mean time anyone post there experience with this site or any others that are not well known.

So was the site legit??

Hey does anybody have info on a site nbafanshop.net they have some lebron x Crown Jewels and Olympic gold medals and I want to know if they are legit before I buy

Hey does anybody have info on a site nbafanshop.net they have some lebron x Crown Jewels and Olympic gold medals and I want to know if they are legit before I buy
They are fake.  Everything is the same price, and they are no way selling Crown Jewels for $309 and still have them in stock.

That's what I thought. It looked to good to be true but some of the other lebrons like jade and floridians and some Kobe's are too expensive though so I was kinda confused

That's what I thought. It looked to good to be true but some of the other lebrons like jade and floridians and some Kobe's are too expensive though so I was kinda confused
Those are decoys into making you think the site is legit.  It's a clever scheme to hide their true intentions.

Damn fakers!! I wanted those gold medals!!
Well I ordered a jersey off of there and what it seems like the site does is order it from china to get made and then have it shipped through USPS I don't know about the shoes though

Back
Top Bottom