Is it acceptable to bring a girl home to this?

a sturdy top bunk isn't too bad though.  Those bars are like WWE ropes, you can grab on to them to make the submission move more deadly.

Bringing a woman back home to a twin bed. Think about that. Grown people in a twin bed.

I remember I was smashing in my unfurnished apartment with two air mattresses. don't worry about acceptable, if you sold ya product you ain't gotta worry bout a venue

Bringing a woman back home to a twin bed. Think about that. Grown people in a twin bed.
Utterly unacceptable post the on-campus pre-furnished second year college apartment lifestyle. 
To clarify, if that's all you can afford at the time, then so be it. BUT, if you CAN afford an entire bedroom set, then you should buy one. 

Before I had my nice queen size pillow top, I had an air mattress. And the chick I brought over around that time didn't seem to care.

Forsee this while getting the yambs
step-brothers-bunk-beds-o.gif

Last edited:
Theres a nter wit that exact setup mad as hell rite now

Last edited:
i went to a chicks place and she was renting out the walk-in closet of a bedroom. dead serious, her roommate was in the room on the comp doing her thing. this woman was 30 yo. i think she was kinda embarrased but i didnt say nuffin about it.

im kinda claustraphobic so i could never do something like that

i went to a chicks place and she was renting out the walk-in closet of a bedroom. dead serious, her roommate was in the room on the comp doing her thing. this woman was 30 yo. i think she was kinda embarrased but i didnt say nuffin about it.

im kinda claustraphobic so i could never do something like that

:lol: I'd die if I seen this.

my cousin needed a ride from ways away. I decided to help her out and pick her up. She said she was at her gf place and that to call her when I was nearby. So I finally show up on the street she said and I don't see anything. So I double check the address and call her. She comes out of this commercial building and I'm thinking oh the party was at a business. I park in the parking lot and walk in and wtf. Her Gf lives inside a storage locker. Like in the show storage wars. I was just confused AF and never seen that before. Her and her moms and pops. They've been broken up since. And I'm sure that was the deal breaker.

davehesterstoragewars.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom