Is it cheating.

OP on that Ross and Rachel shh.

That aint stopping you from posting pics though.

OP on that Ross and Rachel shh.

That aint stopping you from posting pics though.

If you're taking breaks one of the parties is no longer interested like they used to be.

If you're taking breaks one of the parties is no longer interested like they used to be.

My question is where you the one fooling around or you salty she was getting busy.

I'd say that if this wasn't a clear-cut ending, that it IS cheating. A break, regardless of how trivial the term may be, doesn't mean you are free to do whatever (or whomever) you please, especially if the other person is trying to fix the relationship.

My question is where you the one fooling around or you salty she was getting busy.

I'd say that if this wasn't a clear-cut ending, that it IS cheating. A break, regardless of how trivial the term may be, doesn't mean you are free to do whatever (or whomever) you please, especially if the other person is trying to fix the relationship.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Would you take someone back after this if they want to work on the relationship?

So your girl was taking "breaks" so she could hook up with other dudes and now she wants to work things out with you?  The immature side of me would tell you to "work" on the relationship with her while hooking up with other girls, but if you want to be mature about it then I would just tell her there's nothing to work out and keep it moving...

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Would you take someone back after this if they want to work on the relationship?

So your girl was taking "breaks" so she could hook up with other dudes and now she wants to work things out with you?  The immature side of me would tell you to "work" on the relationship with her while hooking up with other girls, but if you want to be mature about it then I would just tell her there's nothing to work out and keep it moving...

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

O.P, how's your child? It's been a while since I seen you post around here

Little man is doing well and he has grown so fast. Going to start potty training him next month.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

O.P, how's your child? It's been a while since I seen you post around here

Little man is doing well and he has grown so fast. Going to start potty training him next month.

Originally Posted by do work son

If we call timeout and then I go down court and hit a 3 during the timeout, does that count?
well said, well said 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

If we call timeout and then I go down court and hit a 3 during the timeout, does that count?
well said, well said 
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]if you feel the need to ask...........[/color]

Back
Top Bottom