Is it just me?

Originally Posted by Flight527

Thanks for the responses....

And to The J Collector, I understand what you are saying. I wasn't really talking about the quality of the shoes vs. fakes, because as bad as JB is now, I don't think they will ever be that bad, but the whole concept of these hybrids and fusions is something that has been around for a while, JB just kinda took it and ran with it. I just think it is in the wrong direction, and right now they are destroying a legacy.
I do agree the legacy is for sure being faded ,due to mass production of less than satisfactory products,amoungst other things ofcourse...........

damn for the first time in a while on here i didn't mind reading the view point that someone had.. They all made sense including your guys responses.. goodpost flight

this is right i always go to footlocker and in the jordan section i always put my head down like damn this is sad

You are a 100% right, I mean just look at the Polka Dot 1's, who is coming up with these random colorways and concepts at JB.

good thread man, you bought up a lot of issues we facing today, but we as ''sneakerhead'' just HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT

i read your post and all I can do is smh..You're so right man.

and by the way...this was an awesome come back vvv.

"I understand what you are saying as well. Much like you, I am 22 going on 23, with a job, and school to maintain. I don't always have time to get upand go get the new releases, and it is nice to NOT have to deal with the long lines and the chances of not getting what you want. But is that really worth thesacrifice of the quality of the products we ARE getting? "

They should leave the classics alone, and do what they want with the Esternos and junk like that... leave the retros alone.. if only the Jordan I couldspeak... STOP WITH ALL THE JUNKY COLORWAYS

Back
Top Bottom