Is it lame to ask a girl out on a date on Facebook?

Straight to the Cliffs:
- Met girl through my roommate's girlfriend in party

- She made me her official beer pong partner (
laugh.gif
) and I noticed she's always trying to get me hella drunk

- Probably won't see her at parties anymore this quarter because I'm rushing a fraternity that strictly enforces dry pledging

- I was gonna ask her last night, but she got wasted waaaay too fast 
indifferent.gif

Should I ask her on FB chat or is that just lame?

*Puts on flamesuit*

Straight to the Cliffs:
- Met girl through my roommate's girlfriend in party

- She made me her official beer pong partner (
laugh.gif
) and I noticed she's always trying to get me hella drunk

- Probably won't see her at parties anymore this quarter because I'm rushing a fraternity that strictly enforces dry pledging

- I was gonna ask her last night, but she got wasted waaaay too fast 
indifferent.gif

Should I ask her on FB chat or is that just lame?

*Puts on flamesuit*

dont say "date" at any point in the convo, just ask if she wants to hang out. if she says yes. then get the number

or ask for the number and ask over the phone.

damn son you a rookie?

dont say "date" at any point in the convo, just ask if she wants to hang out. if she says yes. then get the number

damn son you a rookie?

[h1]"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."[/h1]Yes it's kind of lame but so what? I say go for it!

Should've asked her while she was wasted, chances of her saying yes would've been increased and if she said she didnt remember saying yes at least you have a reason bringing up a date over FB

Should've asked her while she was wasted, chances of her saying yes would've been increased and if she said she didnt remember saying yes at least you have a reason bringing up a date over FB

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

damn son you a rookie?

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

damn son you a rookie?

[h1]"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."[/h1]Yes it's kind of lame but so what? I say go for it!

Yes, it is lame.

Go on a double date with her, your roommate, and his girl.  That should break the ice, chap.

I'm a late bloomer 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Naw, she's a good girl, but she's a damn TEASE.

Thanks for the input y'all. *Checks if she's online*

I'm a late bloomer 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Naw, she's a good girl, but she's a damn TEASE.

Thanks for the input y'all. *Checks if she's online*

Nah, it's lame to "Date" in 2011 though. I've never been on a "date". That's like some Clarissa Explains It All type of @*#! to me. What's a "Date" anyway? Do negroes "date"? Have I missed out on something?
nerd.gif

Just ask her if she's free and wants to chill some time.. ya'll over think @*#! all the time....

it's more lame to ask on NT if it's lame to ask a girl out on a date on facebook
I got so caught up on semantics that I forgot this is exactly what I was gonna post..

Yes, it is lame.

Go on a double date with her, your roommate, and his girl.  That should break the ice, chap.

Nah, it's lame to "Date" in 2011 though. I've never been on a "date". That's like some Clarissa Explains It All type of @*#! to me. What's a "Date" anyway? Do negroes "date"? Have I missed out on something?
nerd.gif

Just ask her if she's free and wants to chill some time.. ya'll over think @*#! all the time....

it's more lame to ask on NT if it's lame to ask a girl out on a date on facebook
I got so caught up on semantics that I forgot this is exactly what I was gonna post..

Back
Top Bottom