Is It Me Or Is NBA 2k9 The STIFFEST Game ever

Maybe it's just me but I think the recent update made the game alot harder. Got the Oklahoma City Thunder playing with Celtics intensity. smh

Originally Posted by henz0

You must play PS3... The X-box version is way smoother
Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Im playing the 360 version. Anyways there is no way any of you guys are getting a good connection on live. #*!+ before they released the patch you had a 1 in 100 chance of even connecting on a game in xbox live. I have a 7mbit/512 connection no way Im going to lag in a 1 on 1 game
indifferent.gif
. They dropped the ball on this game really. How it took them damn near 3 months for a patch.
de9u9x.gif

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

SPEAKING OF NBA 2K9, CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO INJURE MY PLAYERS PURPOSEFULLY IN THE ASSOCIATION BECAUSE MY BENCH HAS LOW TEAM CHEMISTRY CUZ THEY NEVER GET PLAYING TIME.

@$*? ITS CALLED MAKE A SUBSTITUTION.
indifferent.gif

AND 2K7 IS THE BEST TO ME!
indifferent.gif
Kind Sir, I know what a substitution is. The thing is, the players on the bench are there for a reason : they suck. And I'm trying to win games, not give everyone equal playing time. So, back to my OG question, how do you injure your players? (lol sorry for the previous capslock issue
laugh.gif
)
you can't intentionally injure your players.....either change their role or trade them so they stop trading.

Ranked Online games are worse than NBA Live.... cats pick a team with a dunker lik Josh Smith or Lebron and just hold turbo and do windmills all game
mad.gif
smh.gif
.... I hate bums that play like that
laugh.gif

it seem like the more they put in these basketball games the worse they get I mean this is not madden each year the players are some what stiff and move likerobots and 2k with the cross over stick the same as the stick you move with is very stupid and the preset crossover sucks they got that on live 09 which sucksalso I mean damn do I haft to go back to my ps2 and play live 06 for a real game live has sucked since 06 they dunks look fake and them alley hoops lookshorrible in transition I rather play live 06 then control a stiff player and have the game cheat me out of a game I'm hitting all my shots one game and thenext I can't hit nothing you would think with a yeAr they could make the adjustments and improve these games but I guess not

1 question....

Why are the Top 3 Plays (post-game) actually the worst 3 plays?

I dunked so many times with Lebron in one game....and the #1 play was Szcerbiak laying up the ball
laugh.gif

So fugazi.

^Thats what I'm saying.....I was about to cop 2k8 last night, but decided against it. I figured I would cop 2k9. However, after reading the reviews, Imight as well go pick up 2k8 for xbox 360 for $14.99 used lololol save my ars $50 bucks. Plus, I loved 2k8, but haven't played it in over a year!

Only because I sold my ps3 a year ago, and recently bought the xbox 360.

Why yall think everyone is trying to make it a PS3 vs. 360 debate ?

I have both .

NBA 2k9 is better on the 360 , and Live is better on the PS3 , that's just how it is , and most likely how it will always be .

2k9 is not laggy to me at all . I mean , maybe once but all games are like that . Matter fact , all electronics are . How could you guys say 2k8> 2k9 ? Comeon now .
laugh.gif
NBA 2k9 is the closest NBA game to real you're gonna get right now .

I played it for the first time last night on a 360 and it seemed kinda of rough. I'd try driving toward the hoop and it would make me do some hesitationmove and the d surrounded me very quickly. It was annoying. LeBron is unstoppable in that game

I just got this game for Christmas. 2K sports needs to really step their presentation game up, I don't mean in game presentation, but game interfaces andthings like that. They can do so many amazing things but can't fix the simplest things about the game. I understand what the OP is saying about theanimations. It takes so long for players to change directions. I'll be trying to go to the basket but my player ends up running away from it, it wasn'tlike this in 2K8. Also you may flick the shot stick in the post and your player may pump fake, do a 5 second animals or do nothing at all, I guess depending onthe player position or stance, which isn't cool if you actually like to control and know what your player will do. Overall I love the game though, I guessit's just something you have to get used to just like any game.

I've been playing it since the day after christmas and I was .500 against the CPU. On 2K8, the CPU could never even come close. But with some sim sliders Idownloaded now the game plays a little more fairly, the CPU doesn't make every single shot now within the 4 minute mark of the 4th quarter like it wasbefore.

I dont know why most people bashing 2k9, im pretty sure after this yall still gonna play it. I know it has its pros and cons but 2k9 is the most realisticbasketball up to date.

2k9 ftw

Back
Top Bottom