Is it me, or is the "struggling stripper" a tired, lame excuse?

Why cant you just like to be an attention !*%!+ and admit it? I hate the story about "I have to pay my way through school." and "This is the only way to feed my kids" I aint mad at em for shakin dat mass, but I'm mad at the cop out.

This post was inspired by "Deelishis" poor excuse for a "film" on WSHH. Chick need to hit a gym and some dance classes.

/rant

Why cant you just like to be an attention !*%!+ and admit it? I hate the story about "I have to pay my way through school." and "This is the only way to feed my kids" I aint mad at em for shakin dat mass, but I'm mad at the cop out.

This post was inspired by "Deelishis" poor excuse for a "film" on WSHH. Chick need to hit a gym and some dance classes.

/rant

because Stone Cold said so.
climb-aboard-stone-cold.jpg

Why does it have to be one way? There are people of both sides of the spectrum. I know a chick that strip up in Palm Beach who does it because she likes it and gets paid a lot of money to let customers smash. Not all of them are playing the sob story role..

Why does it have to be one way? There are people of both sides of the spectrum. I know a chick that strip up in Palm Beach who does it because she likes it and gets paid a lot of money to let customers smash. Not all of them are playing the sob story role..

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Word. I can respect the ones that say what the deal is, straight up. Respect.
but why wouldn't you take the one's that say otherwise the same amount of respect?.. how do you know they're not telling you the truth?

but why wouldn't you take the one's that say otherwise the same amount of respect?.. how do you know they're not telling you the truth?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Because in most cases, it's not the only way. It's just like when people say stuff like "I dont date _____ men any more because they're all ______."  

Because in most cases, it's not the only way. It's just like when people say stuff like "I dont date _____ men any more because they're all ______."  

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

which strip club?
nerd.gif

Ive been to cheetah, spearmint rhino and ts lounge

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

which strip club?
nerd.gif

Ive been to cheetah, spearmint rhino and ts lounge

i dont buy any of them excuses. they know they strippin cause its the best & easiest way for them to get paid. i got plenty homegirls that strip cause they get to sit around all day & just go get naked at night & earn a good piece of change. i dont know a single chick who strips that dont like they job

i dont buy any of them excuses. they know they strippin cause its the best & easiest way for them to get paid. i got plenty homegirls that strip cause they get to sit around all day & just go get naked at night & earn a good piece of change. i dont know a single chick who strips that dont like they job

Actually that's more what you are doing because you are the one generalizing

5493714592_6673cc7320_o.jpg

Belive it or not this chick could probally pay off your mortgage. Straght up stripping matermind right here
pimp.gif

5493714592_6673cc7320_o.jpg

Belive it or not this chick could probally pay off your mortgage. Straght up stripping matermind right here
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom