Is it me, or.....

i dunno but lately i've noticed the similarity between the xx3 and the xiii. obviously materials are different but maybe this will help:

air-jordan-13-xiii-original-og-black-varsity-red-1.jpg
264nv2r.jpg

i've always liked the xx3 a fair amount but the bred's really made me realize the similarity to the xiii and how dope the xx3 ACTUALLY is.
pimp.gif
i look at the xx3s in a whole new light now. ill be rocking my all stars alot more often (i just hate the way the sneaker "dies" so easily when you wear it) but what do you guys think? most of you who were saying this colorway is trash, how do you feel about it now??

i personally are not the greatest fan of all black/red sneakers,i feel there should always be some white somewhere but i can kinda see some similarities,istill dont like the blk/red 23's...peace

idk the jordan game is funny. sometimes i wonder why i even care - jordan stopped playing ball years ago. but then again, to me, it wasnt about jordan himself.it was the fact that his sneakers have a certain flavor to them and they cost over 100$ a pair. its like a fashion thing and a financial staple in what youwear, like. nas said it best "i thought jordans and a gold chain was 'livin' it up'." some say the late jordan models weren't thatpopular after xiii. but with these, you can see jordan wearing them if he was still playing! they'd look sick with the og jersey.

2qcjvbr.jpg
264nv2r.jpg

yes, there are basic similarities in the design. the xx3 almost looks like a revamped, more futuristic version of the 13.

i see what you mean, its the shape of the side panel....those are better everytime i see them

There definetly are similarities between the two shoes. If you can't see them then you guys are blind. If jordan was to have wore them in a game then theblack/red 23's would be the hottest shoe to some of you supposed shoe heads.

the XX3 is the greatest fusion/hybrid that everyone loves. The panels of the 13s. pieces of the 14 are there and the sole of the XX1 and XX

This was pointed out when the first scans were revealed. The side panel is reminiscent of the XIII side panel.

There is also an homage to the III on the toe cap. I see strong resemblance to the XX just below that as well.

edit: found a pic I took

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

yes, there are basic similarities in the design. the xx3 almost looks like a revamped, more futuristic version of the 13.

well the nead to get ideas from some where if you look at it the 16 look like the 17 some what

Back
Top Bottom