Is It Possible To Be In Love With Two Women At The Same Time?

Originally Posted by Dropten

You can love more than 1 child, parent, brother, sister. So yes you can love more than 1 woman/ man. I dont wanna hear crap about love being different between the others cause love is love no matter what. The only difference between love of your mother, brother, sister and love between your significant other, is the physical aspect and sex. But love isnt supposed to be physical right? So love is love and can be shared with all...dont let society make your decisions for you..

this makes sense.

people think they love, or at least tell them selves they love, but when that relationship ends.... what are you never suppose to love again?

love is a vague term, but i most defiantly think you can love two people at the same time.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Never been in love with an SO.

I think alotttttttttt of ppl think they are in love, but are not.
 I dont think you can ever stop loving someone you actually really loved.
The problem most ppl throw the word around so much its so tainted.
Like buddy who had a thread talking bout he said I love in three months.
eek.gif

A year from now he gonna may a thread about a girl he met in 4 months and said I love you.
How many people are walking around with pieces of your heart
It seems draining to be in love with more than one person at the same time.

Its just become three words people have become conditioned to say when a person presence doesn't annoy them after a couple of months.

Its takes a lot to be in love and  you would have to have the biggest heart to love two ppl equally  relationship wise. i think

I think it is possible to be in love with more than 1 female at the same time. If you hang out with them enough /talk etc you will definitely pick up feelings for them. If you do it so much in a short amount of time you can probably pick up feelings for them fast. Hanged out with a girl for my first semester of college and it was like an instant connection. Started hanging out etc we both caught feelings for each other, but she had a boyfriend and I was not interested in all that drama so didn't pursue it. We still keep in touch though.

Back
Top Bottom