Is It Possible To Be JUST Friends With a Girl? (No thoughts of smashing)

I'm not going to front I have a lot of girls that are friends but then I thought about it and every girl I have either messed around with, wanted to messaround with, or are just hot. My boy was telling me that all girls that a dude is friends with he's thinking in the back of his mind "I'd smashgiven the opportunity." And it's so true because although under normal circumstances I wouldn't spit at any of the girls I'm close friendswith but if we got drunk and something happened I'd definitely be smashing no problem.

Thoughts?

i have female friends i wouldnt smash. we get $ together so i wouldnt f it up or they're just cool.

others i dont care.

My girl has ugly feet. SMH

But has a booty witch compensates

At the end of the day Im smashing the %!@ not the feet.

Originally Posted by DaGreatJ

ugly girls need friends too

True. Plus, I learned the hard way in middle school ( I was such an $$!!$%% back then) that ugly girls don't stay ugly forever.

Originally Posted by Been Here

huh?....did you read the thread? Just curious
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by pookieman

eyes.gif

Yea wanted to through it out there
wink.gif

Originally Posted by pookieman

eyes.gif

Yea wanted to through it out there
wink.gif
throw my man throw is the word you are looking for
laugh.gif
- You are a lost soul.
on a related note, I am just gonna say that I have some female friends that I don't find attractive.

umm..yeah..kinda sad if you base your friendships on a persons appearance. But yes this is strictly just friends.

Originally Posted by RawSheed

umm..yeah..kinda sad if you base your friendships on a persons appearance. But yes this is strictly just friends.

I'm not basing it on appearance at all. I guess the title is misleading but what I'm saying is...is it REALLY possible for a dude to be justfriends with a girl? And when you talk to girls that much you can't tell me that at the time you weren't trying to holler at them.

I did have this chick who I was close to when I was in HS who I thought was unattractive but she was still cool as hell to talk to. After a while though I didforget about me not being attracted to her and start to get thoughts about me taking her down.

Nope.

Girls are stupid if they think dudes are just there friends. Home boy is always in it for the smash.

Back
Top Bottom