Is it safe to say the market has finally adjusted and the Jordan bubble has burst?

White Cement 4's won't be hard to get at all.

Everyone said that about Maroon 6's with Nike Air too, and there were plenty of it to go around..

White Cement 4's won't be hard to get at all.

Everyone said that about Maroon 6's with Nike Air too, and there were plenty of it to go around..

EXACTLY. Nike has upped production numbers AND prices. Resell on this will be negligible. People are acting like this is going to be another 2013 Retro '88 WC3 release.

^ Repped. Iran sanctions have already dropped the price of a barrel.

I totally 100% agree on not trying to catch bottoms of markets. However I do like to play the commodities markets with this strategy, predict a bottom based on your data, even if it drops further, continue to hold knowing it will come back up. I think in the coming months (maybe not 3), energy prices will be so insanely low due to emotions/oversupply. Eventually you can find irrational prices.

It'll just be like buying banks after the bailout in 2008. I know a lot of people who bought BAC around 3 and made 6x, USB and made 4x.
It's all about being willing to lose in the short term so you don't miss the bottom.

But I'm sure we're confusing people. Back to shoes...

Jordan Brand will continue to print revenue and so will Nike.
Everything will be retro'd. I'm waiting for the 1st Series SB's.

Yep. And just like Nike did with the 3s, the more models get put in the vault, the more hype their retro re-release will bring. If JB wanted to build hype quickly they could easily announce that 1s and 4s are hitting the vault after this year.

Sneaker is like trading stocks in a way and a lot of people do it to make a living.  Where else can you buy a stock for $200 and then sell it for $800 (Yeezy's for example).  If you think about it, it's smarter spending your cash and getting sneakers than putting that cash into a bank and only get 1% interest.

Last edited:
Ya know, I don't want this "remastered" ****, I want the old quality and old prices. Remember way back when retros costed below 150. That was the day when jb gave 2 *****.

Back
Top Bottom