IS it TRUE will Jordan Stop his NEW shoe line NUMBERED after 23 ????

they resigned a contract wit nike.....its up to 45.....but it might not be numberthis way....but they signed on for 22 more years......

I them to stop at 23, infact they should have stopped at 20... but either way i would love to see Think design shoes either for Lebron or kobe... his designswere best viewed on a NBA player that actually used them

Dude, Gentry himself said Jordan sig line will stop at 23. JB will focus on the Team Jordans and will release some retros. We heard it from the horse'smouth.

^^^
i heard jordan was going to retire..... 3 times.....
i heard penny wasnt going to play no matter what they payed him...
i heard snoop putting his joint down forever...
you get the point. you can never say never. jordan has the higher hand!!! no matter what the old fart wearing hat backwards, with some spizikes on, and 50 yearold earing wearing Gentry has to say... what do you think jordan has to say... he for sure knows that it isnt going to stop.

Jordan needs to stop at 23 for his own good.
He doesnt even play ball anymore and hasnt played since the 18s
if he doesnt stop at 23 its going to get out of hand.
"i just copped them new 37's"
"they about to retro the 26's"
PLEASE stop at 23

"Gentry, lets do a XX3 x Sdot collab next year. I'm retiring too........."

3458467.jpg

Na i think its jus used 2 b a hypeman for the XXIII and i also think that by doing so it'll give JB some stalling time to really come up wit some solidideas cuz god knows they're running out of em. Basically drop the XXIII fall back for awhile on the sigs and then drop a new one.

Well I got a very accurate source(Very very accurate, but I don't want him to be put on blast) and he said this: The jordan sig line will stop at number23, but then again, it wont. Judging by this I got to the conclusion that Jordan will have an elite line seperate from all their other lines, just in adifferent name, that's all.

Jordan Brand will still bring out 1 flagship model every year, it will just not be numbered, say for instance....in 2009 there will still be the one bigbasketball shoe from jordan, it will still be expensive, well put together ( unlike retros ) and have innovative technology. It just will not be called the AirJordan XX4.

what i find stupid is why stop at 23? Just because thats his jersey #... Pretty stupid. What if his number was 8... I wonder what stupid creative idea jb wouldcome up with... I've been into jordans for over a decade now so i dont want it to stop just because its his #

I really hope they stop after 23. As they keep going up in the numbers, the uglier the shoes get!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Steez

No more numbered sigs is just what it sounds like. They're going to stop roman numeral-ing the line. Anyone who thinks they're just going to cease the flagship shoe for basically the entire industry is buying straight into the hype. It's the difference between the Back to the Future trilogy and The Matrix trilogy. "Back to the Future 1, 2, 3" vs. "The Matrix, Matrix Reloaded, Matrix Revolutions". Would you say the three films in The Matrix trilogy have no relation to one another just because it's not numbered? That's the difference. Get serious.

Shut this thread down. This has been confirmed by a few members (Rock, I believe, as well as others). They won't be numbered, but their will be aflagship shoe.

Originally Posted by JordanHeat

i keep on hearing that the jordan XXIII will be the last of the numbered line. what do you all have to say about this?
does that mean RETRO ends as well, and then its all gonna be the random jordan brand shoes that have no direct connection to his numbered shoes?
shoot the info you all got.
PeaCe.

Yes....i doubt he goes to 45 lol

if you think about it my friend.....
add all the retros together in 1 year........
and then add up all the team jordans together in 1 year................................ AND EXCLUDE THE SIGNATURE JORDAN FROM THIS OBSERVATION......
Hmmm...

keep in mind i do not work for nike or know the amount of shoes that are purchased

but i can tell you that they come very close i believe..... some one correct me if im wrong but i know retros are a somewhat "a" piece of the pie.
team j's are bought more than retros tho...
Not close...

I have no idea why anyone would think that it would be close...

Again...like it has been said before...the general sneaker buying public just see's a Jumpman, they aren't on Niketalk...they don't even knowNiketalk exists...

Team Jordan's by a long shot...

JM

^^^
OK... DARN IT. i thought all the retros that come out every year add up to big numbers. guess not. i am in the wrong

Back
Top Bottom