Is JB Going To Go Back To Releasing Retros In Order??

I'm sure you guys remember when they were bring them out like that. 4s,5s,6s, then 11s,12s,13s etc....
but they only did 2 CW for the 15s (FC release, and that Lazer bs). I could've used some more Wht/C.Blues or even some of the low top joints again. And godknows i want some cherry wood 16s, and White and Navy Blue ones too. Also some 17s.

so is JB gonna go back to where they left off at? I would like to see a few more 15s, 16s, and 17s.

Highly doubt it. They'll continue to retro models in order (16-on up), and at the same time continue to drop retro's. Don't expect to see 50colorways of the AJ 2, AJ 3, AJ 4, etc like they're doing the AJ 1's.

Idk but it'll be hot if they did that since most 1's are gr so they would most likely do the same for the models they will be releasing soon like the12's they are releasing like 3 of them and probably would release more only time can tell

hopefully they go back to the old ways im sick of all these 1's i just want 3 cw of a retro or two each year

i with u op...i want cherrywood 16's too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mst9023

hopefully they go back to the old ways im sick of all these 1's i just want 3 cw of a retro or two each year
That's what I'm hoping for. The 1's were one of my favorite models before JB decide to release a new one every other week

There is a certain amount of retro 1s that have to be released before another retro or pack can be released.

So we still have like 16 more 1s before they retro like the 19s 20s etc..............

LOL.

They are pretty much sticking to these "quickstrikes" and packs that are coming out to get retros.

I do not think they will go back to the multiple releases of one shoe for a while.

it will never be the same as 1999 - 2003 years, heck even 2004 was good also.

would be nice but it aint happening playa.. just go w/ the flow like im doing pick up what you like & pas on what you dont... im slowly becoming the Kingof 1's

doubt it and if they do its going to be a retro + colorway or og colorway in a pack or really limited...

Back
Top Bottom