Is Kanye really ok ...

I had to look up Android 18...
laugh.gif

Someone mock up a before and after using that pic up there. I want to see the difference side by side.

did Kim schmoney dance in a pool of bleach word to Sammy Sosa or am i buggin

did Kim schmoney dance in a pool of bleach word to Sammy Sosa or am i buggin
Either that or she was tanning hard and stopped.

I'd say tanning cuz her sisters aint that dark unless they all been bleaching.

2010 Kim K was the best model. The factory went OD on the design on the following year models.

Y'all notice she eem got her hairline filled in? :lol: Her line went from tilted to perfection.

Last edited:
2010 Kim K was the best model. The factory went OD on the design on the following year models.

Y'all notice she eem got her hairline filled in?
laugh.gif
Her line went from tilted to perfection.
roll.gif

The best model like shes an iphone b. Repped

Her fake butt looks weird in some pics, she needs to get it reshaped. I never seen a fake butt in real life until I went to the stripclub was week. My friend pointed out how a lot of the dancers had perfect looking onion bootys and that they were fake. Fresh butt implants look good.

Her fake butt looks weird in some pics, she needs to get it reshaped. I never seen a fake butt in real life until I went to the stripclub was week. My friend pointed out how a lot of the dancers had perfect looking onion bootys and that they were fake. Fresh butt implants look good.

Kim K and Nicki Minaj have been the only times where I have been in a position to tell the difference. Honestly wouldnt know what to look for. Didnt know fake butts were that popular. ******* really to lazy to hit them squats?

So what am I supposed to be looking at here? To me it looks like she just had some work done to her nose. This timeline does span over 8 years and there is a process called aging. Any of you guys look exactly how you did eight years ago?

Back
Top Bottom