Is L-R-G still hot in the streets (NT)

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

I wish I didn't lose 40lbs. cuz I got HEAT! leathers, etc. stuff they don't and won't make, simple clean %%* gear.
if you're goin to the summit, holla. you can come up on promo items and stuff that will never hit a sample sale etc.

I'm gonna have size 36 and size L hoodies, v's, tees (some xl tees) shorts, jeans, etc. I got crazy stuff in those sizes. polos and again leathers that were sold out and just overflow. if I had the time to list each one on ebay, please believe I'd do it because of my FB score alone and rep. but I don't, so 50 to 60% off gotta go and get outta my crib.....

I had to reup my entire wardrobe to M and size 32 jeans now.... otherwise i'd never part with a lotta this stuff. smh

but the new grass roots is crazy. the henley's and now that they got boxer briefs and sox, it's a wrap.
Yo Ben im coming thru (i actually met you today at the dub show talking about the summit) il be interested in some stuff so if you can bring some$*%+ il be down for that, They made stuff i dislike these past years but i will honestly will always be a Research head
I only rock old school Lifted Research Group (tees, Burberry jacket, Rawkus jacket
pimp.gif
, ect.) If anyone got sood stuff from past seasons (1999-2005) holla

LRG, Their Simple ishh is what makes me still buy.

Plain Jacket, with the Logo in small proportions. And their Cargo's are pretty
pimp.gif

Dont rock T's no more, quality fell off hard, but LRG is usually on the back of my mind for Gear.

never really messed with it, but I felt like the Dead Serious hoody was the beginning of the end.

if you judge them on their parties though, their SxSW showcase was dope. Rae
pimp.gif

I love their denims. Best I've worn. Their not to baggy, not to skinny.

I stop caring what the streets deemed hot or not.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I love their denims. Best I've worn. Their not to baggy, not to skinny.

I stop caring what the streets deemed hot or not.

Pretty much.....

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

I wish I didn't lose 40lbs. cuz I got HEAT! leathers, etc. stuff they don't and won't make, simple clean %%* gear.
if you're goin to the summit, holla. you can come up on promo items and stuff that will never hit a sample sale etc.

I'm gonna have size 36 and size L hoodies, v's, tees (some xl tees) shorts, jeans, etc. I got crazy stuff in those sizes. polos and again leathers that were sold out and just overflow. if I had the time to list each one on ebay, please believe I'd do it because of my FB score alone and rep. but I don't, so 50 to 60% off gotta go and get outta my crib.....

I had to reup my entire wardrobe to M and size 32 jeans now.... otherwise i'd never part with a lotta this stuff. smh

but the new grass roots is crazy. the henley's and now that they got boxer briefs and sox, it's a wrap.
Yo Ben im coming thru (i actually met you today at the dub show talking about the summit) il be interested in some stuff so if you can bring some $*%+ il be down for that, They made stuff i dislike these past years but i will honestly will always be a Research head
I only rock old school Lifted Research Group (tees, Burberry jacket, Rawkus jacket
pimp.gif
, ect.) If anyone got sood stuff from past seasons (1999-2005) holla

what size? i have a vintage track jacket (size large; white based, with navy and green accents...really nice, just a size too big for me) and then a lavendert-shirt, size large as well. i think they're both from 2002-2003, but i'm not really sure. pm if interested.

-waystinthyme

^^ Crooks Tees are pretty much true to size, but their cut and sew you are best going a size up..

Back
Top Bottom