IS LALA 'WINNING' (CHARLIE SHEEN VOICE) OR IS HER MTV FAME = TO CARMELO'S SUCCESS

her body nice but she got down syndrome eyes....in all seriousness i do not find her attractive in any way

her body nice but she got down syndrome eyes....in all seriousness i do not find her attractive in any way

i know her more as an MTV VJ than Melos wife. as this point its not an issue, cause no one cares

i know her more as an MTV VJ than Melos wife. as this point its not an issue, cause no one cares

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

She was a star before he was.

Lala was never a star at anything.

Exactly, before Melo, Lala was a D-list, maybe C-list star at best.........and that's being generous. 

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

She was a star before he was.

Lala was never a star at anything.

Exactly, before Melo, Lala was a D-list, maybe C-list star at best.........and that's being generous. 

laugh.gif
@ her being a star.

99.99999999% of the people in the US have no idea who she is.  Hell, I haven't even seen her do anything in like 5 years.

laugh.gif
@ her being a star.

99.99999999% of the people in the US have no idea who she is.  Hell, I haven't even seen her do anything in like 5 years.

I knew her way before Carmelo but she wasn't really famous. Even before him MTV VJ days and being on the radio, she used to DJ some BET shows and she is in a few "black" movies. Since then, she has done those VH1 shows so while she's no mega star, she has her own $ and fame without Melo.

I knew her way before Carmelo but she wasn't really famous. Even before him MTV VJ days and being on the radio, she used to DJ some BET shows and she is in a few "black" movies. Since then, she has done those VH1 shows so while she's no mega star, she has her own $ and fame without Melo.

she didnt become bad to me til she got that nose job...then she jumped to dime status. she wasnt a star, she was known to some tho from direct effect. but aside from that, before melo, she was jus kim k friend. i wonder if melo ever asked lala to ask kim to join in...syracuse wins.

she didnt become bad to me til she got that nose job...then she jumped to dime status. she wasnt a star, she was known to some tho from direct effect. but aside from that, before melo, she was jus kim k friend. i wonder if melo ever asked lala to ask kim to join in...syracuse wins.

Originally Posted by bns1201

Chill. She got the "I just blew a sack and I don't care if you can tell" eyes.

Originally Posted by bns1201

Chill. She got the "I just blew a sack and I don't care if you can tell" eyes.

Back
Top Bottom