Is Mark Sanchez the next this guy?

laugh.gif
Only on NT.

Op should be ip banned, some of you have no business in S & T. Mark had an off day, it happens.

Originally Posted by OLD SCHOOL

Op should be ip banned, some of you have no business in S & T. Mark had an off day, it happens.

I'm just asking whether you think he's going to be dominant or if you think he's going to be an average/back up for most of his career type of qb. Right now he has 5 td's and 10 interceptions. If you think he's going to be great, just state why you think he will be. It's called a discussion. Not that serious.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by OLD SCHOOL

I'm just asking whether you think he's going to be dominant or if you think he's going to be an average/back up for most of his career type of qb. Right now he has 5 td's and 10 interceptions. If you think he's going to be great, just state why you think he will be. It's called a discussion. Not that serious.
It's hard to say right now. He's still adjusting to NFL defenses, as they are adjusting to him. Plus he has a rookie head coach who isfeeling things out...

Not to make excuses, but so far I would say he has had a pretty good rookie year up until this point.

Lets see how he responds next week.

You gotta love the NFL...one week you're labeled as the best rookie QB in league history, the next week your labeled as Ryan Leaf.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

m7gwfa.jpg
This.

He had an off day, a very off day. FWIW, we are playing @ Oakland next week, so the potential warm(er) weather should allow Mark to be more comfortable. Notsaying it will be an easy game by any means, because it's the Jets we are talking about, but it will be better conditions for him.

sanchise coming back down to earth a bit, seeing how the other half lives. he's a rookie, he'll be fine.

JaMarcus Russell is Ryan Leaf without the attitude
laugh.gif

Pete Caroll was right about the dirty Sanchez coming out early .

I can't believe people are already putting this dude as the next Ryan Leaf +*@? This dude is a rookie and he started off great this season. Don't judgeso soon.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Yall dudes are way too quick on this one.
That's nt for you. Clowns are quick to call someone a bust after someones first snap. Mark has a lot of learning to do, he should be finethough.

Dudes forget Peyton Manning struggled his first year in Indy too.
grin.gif
Not callin Sanchez P. Manning but I think the guy has the ability to play.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

grin.gif
you're reaching hard.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

grin.gif
you're reaching hard.
How's he reaching hard? By saying Mark Sanchez has the ability to play?

Typical NT
laugh.gif

Quick to jump on a dude when he's in a ROOKIE slump and say he's a flop

You just can't make this stuff up
roll.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Typical NT
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Ironically, it was mostly Jets fans Pumping him up after the 1st couple good games he had,

so it kinda works both ways, dontcha think?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Typical NT
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Ironically, it was mostly Jets fans Pumping him up after the 1st couple good games he had,

so it kinda works both ways, dontcha think?

It does but what are we supposed to do when our rookie QB wins his 1st 3 games , 1 against the hated Pats?

Of course we would pump him up, but it's expected that he would have a few bad games, that's why I can't get too mad and start worrying if he'sthe answer or not for us at QB.

Back
Top Bottom