Is Meth a big guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like many of you, I value my personal privacy.  We've all seen far too many illustrations of why it's so important to preserve our right to privacy and, for that reason, I hope that you all would respect mine. 
What happened to Dirty?
Dirty has a family of his own now.  The last thing he needs is more babysitting work.  

he actually said or i think at least talked mentioned who he was back in the slam ed, nikepark, nikepalace days... but it was so long ago i totally forgot anything he ever said or exposed about himself...

Nah, I've always valued my privacy.  Memories of the olden days often get skewed.  Just take that picture of the guy in the NT shirt a the golf tournament, for example.  That only happened five years back, the post is STILL on the forums, and nobody seems to remember that the mystery has been solved ages ago.

It's unfortunate that the old system lacked the capacity to store all of the posts from way back when.  If nothing else, it would be fun to nice to show to all the "golden age of NikeTalk" people who want to believe that their signup era represents the pinnacle of human civilization.   

[Banned.]
damn DC really get banned?
Please don't tell me you're really that gullible. 
Meth, if I donate 25k to a charity of your choosing, would you have dinner with me?
If you donate $25,000 to a charity of our choosing, you could finance the construction of a library.  You could send a kid to college.  You could put a dozen young women through primary and secondary school in a part of the world where parents too often must choose which of their children to educate.  You could do a LOT of great things with $25,000.  

Weighed against that, dinner with an uninteresting person you know from a website shouldn't even qualify as an incentive.

Meth - Would you ever consider doing a AMA type of thread?

Pls respond.
Pls don't ban me.
I'm afraid not.  There are too many areas I'd consider "off limits."  Unfortunately, we can only be so open with people online without exposing ourselves to all sorts of nonsense.

Maybe we can convince Dirty, Retrokid, or some of the other OGs to come through and do one in honor of the upcoming 15th anniversary, though. 

As this will not be that thread, I'd prefer to close it up at this time.  Fun is fun, but I wish people would just let this go.  I'm just a person who values their privacy.  Many of you would want the same in my place.  Sadly, the costs of being more open online are just too great to risk - and I don't want to stop contributing to the community because of them.  

I ask you all to kindly respect that. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom