Is my 2009 Jordan 11 Space Jams legit or fake

Anyone that could help me in identifying my jordans as legit or fake? Thanks in advance.

View media item 1299168From this pic I can see a slight Yellow hue around the pods. These can be legit yet there seems to be a slight icy blue tent to the soles which is like the fakes take a more focused picture with light to see the true color of the soles.

It has been 5 years since 2009, your pair got no clear signs of yellowing on the soles. 

Even a DS pair of Space Jam 11s should have signs of yellowing.

They don't look like they got a blue tint now since I Turned on a light and then took pic like sneakerlover630 said. What do you think now. Thanks everyone.

Bro, they're fake man. No ifs, and, or buts about it. That's it, fake. These have not been sauced, they are fakes.

Ok man thanks. That what I thought also. Because my insole don't look like them space jams I posted earlier. My concords look like this with them holes one in front and one in back. All jordan 11s should look like this? Look at pic of my concords. Thanks for everyone's help.
View media item 1300471

those are 10000% fake

you can try and justify and find excuses but they are 100% fake

The dude also said they were early release jordan 11 space jams. Idk if true or not but I'm going to return them and he better give me my money back. Thanks everybody for there comments and help!!

Back
Top Bottom