Is NT watching "Chopper Live 2012" tonight? Vol. Sr. vs Jr. vs Jesse James vs Gas Monkey

which bike should win?

• Paul Jr's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paul Sr.

• Jesse James

• Gas Monkey's

• Total voters
anybody watching this?

so if you're familiar with Jesse James (West Coast Choppers) and Paul Sr and Jr (American Chopper), thank you'll like tonights show.

these four shops (OCC, Jesse James, Gas Monkey, PJD) each built a chopper to compete against each other and they will show them off live tonight in vegas. they did this last year and Paul Jr Designs took home the trophy.

peep em out

Jr's bike

View media item 166812View media item 166814View media item 166843

Jesse's bike (i thought he could've came doper than this)

View media item 166821View media item 166823View media item 166825
Gas Monkey aka Fast N Loud's bike (cats im rooting for)

View media item 166831View media item 166833View media item 166834

Paul Sr's bike

View media item 166836View media item 166837View media item 166838

if y'all bored tonight, you should peep the show. they talk major **** to each other :lol:

Last edited:
Came in thinking this was an appreciation thread..................
mad.gif

Last edited:
I appreciate the work that goes into these bike but all but Gas Monkeys bike look tacky.

I guess nobody watches these shows

im sayin :\

:lol: @ jesse james wanting to snuff richard from gas monkey on stage.. not sure if that was scripted but jesse looked legit >:

gas monkeys dudes are dope though. im gonna cop a shirt to support :pimp:

The host had a very punchable face :smh:, he was hella annoying and not needed, trying to create fake drama and Richard calling him out of that chit. I already know everyone is afraid of Jesse, got the GMG guys apologizing and everyone letting him stay in the competition after they were bishin about him being late.

Back
Top Bottom