Is Pipe Print the male equivalent to nipple print through the shirt?-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah she bad mouthed him. Said he was coming up short. Not to diss, but she treated old dude foul. Old girl even caught the trolley and walked all the way to my house for the D.

What happened? He married her last year. Does he know about me? Don't know.

She hit me up in February tryna redo our past. I aired her texts out around that time in another thread about marriage. She's still scandalous.

Last edited:
Yall boys flagrant as ****.

Brolic out here Deebo-ing ****** girls like its all good :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah she bad mouthed him. Said he was coming up short. Not to diss, but she treated old dude foul. Old girl even caught the trolley and walked all the way to my house for the D.

She hit me up in February tryna redo our past. I aired her texts out around that time in another thread about marriage. She's still scandalous.
when he finds out  cue mj gif 

was it ewd girl 
nerd.gif

:nerd: Im going to go head and guess that it's likely a sneaker section regular.

Lot of them dudes have been here years and rarely venture into General.

Last edited:

View media item 1201779
HOLY **** BRAH!!!!

Last edited:
That girl was way out of pocket she probably still cheating on that dude with some local _ that don't care.

So what's good for this pp competition?

What's the qualifications? I'm tryna win this joint

Damn...if these NT walls could talk.

I know for sure there's some stories out there.
****...I'd be involved in a few of them.

will be on the lookout for  the thread : My wife cheated on me with another nter 
laugh.gif

he drive an m5 but she giving another man rides 

came in trying figure out what the hell the title was referring to.. then I looked at the pics preview box..

then I saw brolic's story..

Last edited:
dog what kind of herb do you gotta be to be posting text exchanges online
to gain acceptance from people that you'll never meet??
son basking in all the male attention is the funniest part :lol:
and ya'll exchanging pics? 
c'mon man ya'll different and your fathers are cowards for producing ya'll instead of leaving you in an anal cavity
lock up this homoerotic thread and take all this to the "Fools Wildin'...." post.
is there something wrong with being gay?

Married her last year and she's still trying to get side piped, straight foul :lol: they want the wedding so damn bad but not the marriage. These chick wanna be Real Housewives so bad

Hol up.

So....

You were having a fling with an NTers girl?

And dude is currently an NTer?

Like a General forum regular?

Inquiring minds would like to know.
nerd.gif
Yeah.
mean.gif

Didn't know though.
Old girl fronted like she was pregnant for me on some petty ****, so I have no sympathy. I called her bluff and cut her off.

**** it.

No one feeling a certain type of way but I have guys who don't know me or I've never even interacted with calling me names on Twitter cause they think the text that flyny posted was me LOL. Typical NTers but it's ok I've been on nt long to where I know better [emoji]128514[/emoji]

dog what kind of herb do you gotta be to be posting text exchanges online
to gain acceptance from people that you'll never meet??
son basking in all the male attention is the funniest part :lol:
and ya'll exchanging pics? 
c'mon man ya'll different and your fathers are cowards for producing ya'll instead of leaving you in an anal cavity
lock up this homoerotic thread and take all this to the "Fools Wildin'...." post.

You sound hurt.

Herb? You don't know me. Was she your girl pleigh boi?

Anyway... I'm in this thread for the :lol: 's, why are you in it? To try to salt it up?

I can't even take you seriously for the way you came into a comedy tryna make it a drama.

My Pops is solid. Both my grandfathers too. Real in the streets during their time. Go ask about "Dirty Red".

So fall back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom