Is Pipe Print the male equivalent to nipple print through the shirt?-

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember seeing mami's avy and knowing she was pretty but I ain't know she had it like that
F it tho, the shemale jokes at her expense were :lol:

So you got top from a ******?

#lifelessons
laugh.gif
Hell no, although I did took second to think about it.
She offered top I said no, offered sex with her niece I said no.
I turned down all those sexual advances.
no fam

It

Last edited:
Not to thread jack but anybody ever think chicks check for dudes with the plump booty cheeks? I always get compliments on chicks for having a nice mass. I just give em the look like

same here too brah. i even had yambs slapped my cheeks :smh:

i sag a little more now and never tuck in my shirts unless i have too i.e. wedding, job interview, etc

Last edited:
Not to thread jack but anybody ever think chicks check for dudes with the plump booty cheeks? I always get compliments on chicks for having a nice mass. I just give em the look like

same here too brah. i even had yambs slapped my cheeks :smh:

i sag a little more now and never tuck in my shirts unless i have too i.e. wedding, job interview, etc

I be seeing guys at the gym with da fat booty!

Got ur boy low key staring with da peripherals.

I was low-key tryna Holla at Weekend Girl back then. We didn't get explicit in the PMs, but if I remember correctly, she lived in Canada or somewhere far. Or... it was this other chick who lived in Canada and I'm getting their locations mixed up. Cloudy memory. That was like '08...

Wasn't her man locked up too?

Between her and hazeleyedhoney we scared off some bad Canadian ones. My fave is the tall PR joint who got put on blast. I would've saved her.

She'll always be the one.

Had that happen to me before... To much air went in! Gave out a nice loud fart. And scene.

Aye Papi... U ever tried making ur cheeks clap and have ur girl grind up on u from behind like she's a dude? **** gives u an adrenaline rush B!

Need to try that.

Had my girl spread my cheeks while I was deep in and felt that breeze in the man tunnel sent an exciting shiver up my spine

............what

I was low-key tryna Holla at Weekend Girl back then. We didn't get explicit in the PMs, but if I remember correctly, she lived in Canada or somewhere far. Or... it was this other chick who lived in Canada and I'm getting their locations mixed up. Cloudy memory. That was like '08...

Wasn't her man locked up too?

Between her and hazeleyedhoney we scared off some bad Canadian ones. My fave is the tall PR joint who got put on blast. I would've saved her.

She'll always be the one.

Hell yea. Seems like she disappeared from twitter too :wow: :frown:

Aye Papi... U ever tried making ur cheeks clap and have ur girl grind up on u from behind like she's a dude? **** gives u an adrenaline rush B!
Need to try that.

Had my girl spread my cheeks while I was deep in and felt that breeze in the man tunnel sent an exciting shiver up my spine
i would be doing NT a disservice by not quoting this and adding it to my sig

My wife always tries to hit me with da surprise buttsecks :smh:

Last edited:
I got mass I've been known to twerk for my girl

Mr twerksum right here.

Need to try that.

Them NT boys be wilding.
All this booty and violence

Weeknd girl was the baddest thing to come through NT.

Dudes started going hard at her bc she had the NT lingo down too good. So they firgured she was a dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom