Is selling on eBay, Craigslist, NT etc,etc..even worth it right now?

With the way the economy is going?

I got a few kicks I'm trying to get off but idk if I'm gonna get fair value for them. I usually would sell some throwbacks and clothes on ebay butI'm not trying to deal with those fees.

I'm guess I'm wondering how ppls ebay auctions, buy/sell items are doing, since I've been outta the loop for awhile.

i sold a pair of eminem 2's for 860 so its not bad depends on what shoes it is you selling.

Yah. I guess if you have something exclusive someone, there's always gonna be someone who's willing to pay top dollar.

I just can't imagine ppl buying the 11/12 (as an example) pack for $500 or so (they're some ppl who probably are).

i used to be a powerseller on ebay and made a decent amount reselling what i'd bought on ebay...i haven't since college started because i didn'thave time (i'm a soph now) and thankfully it seems to have paid off. the prices are not the same anymore, too many shoes on the damn market, and ebaycontinues to fall off.

^Banned camp?
roll.gif
Didnt have you have 20k posts?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NolanMJJ

i used to be a powerseller on ebay and made a decent amount reselling what i'd bought on ebay...i haven't since college started because i didn't have time (i'm a soph now) and thankfully it seems to have paid off. the prices are not the same anymore, too many shoes on the damn market, and ebay continues to fall off.

Sometimes I feel like I'd rather give some of my stuff away for free to those less fortunate or to my younger cousins, then get raped by ebay fees or getlow-balled by a buyer.

Craigslist - Yes.

eBay - Only if you got mass amounts of goods worth $$$. Even though, @%%# eBay, so its No for me.

NT - Fraud Set, Fraud Set, Fraud Set...

Dont you listen to Jeezy?..he predicted this stuff almost a yr ago...The recession !@$)# Thats why its hard to move stuff

I just sold an old camera on Craigslist. Originally it was posted for $50 and two different people tried to ask $30 for it. I upped the price to $65 expectingpeople to ask $50 and I actually ended up getting my price with no hassles or questions asked. The point... price your items just a bit higher than the lowestbid and you're set.

yessir it is...i've been flipping ed hardy from tj maxx/marshalls like mad lately.

laugh.gif

Guess I need to start moving them Affliction and TapOut joints once they hit the clearance racks.

Originally Posted by BEAST MODE

yessir it is...i've been flipping ed hardy from tj maxx/marshalls like mad lately.

laugh.gif

Guess I need to start moving them Affliction and TapOut joints once they hit the clearance racks.
affliction starting to get there now
laugh.gif

best believe i've been scooping them up.

picked up a pair of ed hardy jeans for 29.99 yesterday, affliction polo shirt for 20.00
pimp.gif

Craigslist is flaker heaven. Got some people on NT giving alright prices and I'm not touching ebay. If you got some rare or exclusive kicks people wouldbuy but not as much before.

Nters will charge you through the roof.

The economy is failing and they still charge $400 for some vnds cement IIIs. @$!* out of here.

Originally Posted by FifthName

^Banned camp?
roll.gif
Didnt have you have 20k posts?
smh.gif
my password for that account doesn't work. i can't log in. even if i ask them to send me the password to my email it won't work. and iknow it's the right email because they notify the email if you requested to change it and i searched for any email of that sort. maybe its just yuku. thingstill baffles me to this day.
smh.gif
i had like 10k posts

ebay has become a joke..people goin nuts with the money they want for shoes..But it's almost like its a last resort..I can't get rid of an extra DMP Igot without using ebay cause NTers try to lowball so bad..

Originally Posted by jfreak23

i sold a pair of eminem 2's for 860 so its not bad depends on what shoes it is you selling.
What the hell? I just sold a pair for $640
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CtJordanFiend

Im trying to move a gang of shoes right now (downsizing) like 15 pairs size 13-15 which is the best way to do it now

You might just want to sit on them, unless you have a pair that is extremely rare or hard to find.

That shoe size might be hard to push in general, but you might get some takers if your willing to sell for what you paid for - maybe even less than that.

i sold 20 items last summer. Mainly jeans/shirts/baseball cards/jerseys. i made $1108.
I'm gonna start selling things online again, because what i'm planning and the profit i can make is
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom