Is Shopoonaza Legit?

Fake site, bought the jordan bred 1 (on the site the picture was jordan ko). I also bought the jordan 6 carmine which was also fake.The shoes I received were fake. Ticked all the boxes of a fake according to an article on this forum. I initially Requested a refund before they shipped the shoe as I read the reviews on this forum and was sceptical. They were reassuring that it was legit and requested I withdraw my paypal dispute as they would refund if I wasn't happy with product. I reluctantly agreed but when I emailed them requesting a refund after receiving the shoe, they did not reply me even after showing the comparisons as per the forum article. Buyer beware! Hope I gave a good heads up to those looking. I wasted $500 of my hard earned money on fakes, I hope you don't do the same.

Are they at least passable fakes, or complete Sike Air Juans? Can you post pics of the Breds?

Are they at least passable fakes, or complete Sike Air Juans? Can you post pics of the Breds?
Every fake Jordan is an AIR WACK in my book, and "passable" means breaking the law by knowingly selling counterfiet goods by "passing" them off as LEGIT AIR JORDANS which regardless off how close they are to the real thing theyre still 100% fake. And they're either 100% legit Air Jordans or 100% bootlegs no middle ground.

Last edited:
To us elitists', yes, but if they're the same shoe minus 1 off stitching or minor flaw, rather than being thrown in the trash because they're not official, they can be:

1) Dropped off at the nearest Nike Store sneaker bin for donation to people that can't afford shoes.
2) Given to a family member or sibling who for damn sure won't have huge standards.
3) Worn around the house, fix the car, something where they're going to get filthy.
4) Salvation Army, the Goodwill, the Veterans Association.

But if they're not passable quality, these things can't be done. So get off your high horse.

If they're atrociously fake, trash. If they're being thrown away because they got a wing tip, come on man.

If they're atrociously fake, trash. If they're being thrown away because they got a wing tip, come on man.
Who said anything about throwing them away? I didnt. I was only talking about knowingly passing some fake Js off to someone else as legit Js for money

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom