is Swizz Beatz the cheapest producer ever?

I swear you're liable to hear elements from EVERY other song dude puts out. Its almost disrespectful to the artists...

I saw this on NahRight and was like What the hell man... This dude recycles beat elements so much its not even FAIR.

A runner-up might be Bangledesh...

[h2]http://nahright.com/news/2010/07/06...ll-shabba-ranks-red-dot-special-rha-ta-ta-ta/[/h2]
[h2]Spragga Benz ft. Swizz Beatz, Kardinal Offishall & Shabba Ranks - Red Dot Special (Rha-Ta-Ta-Ta)[/h2]
shotta-culture-cover-450x450.jpg

Spragga brings in Swizz, Kardi and the legendary Shabba Ranks for this joint off the upcoming compilation and documentary Shotta Culture, due out August 31st.

Spragga Benz ft. Swizz Beatz, Kardinal Offishall & Shabba Ranks - Red Dot Special (Rha-Ta-Ta-Ta)

http://www.mediafire.com/?wd2lxymjwam

I swear you're liable to hear elements from EVERY other song dude puts out. Its almost disrespectful to the artists...

I saw this on NahRight and was like What the hell man... This dude recycles beat elements so much its not even FAIR.

A runner-up might be Bangledesh...

[h2]http://nahright.com/news/2010/07/06...ll-shabba-ranks-red-dot-special-rha-ta-ta-ta/[/h2]
[h2]Spragga Benz ft. Swizz Beatz, Kardinal Offishall & Shabba Ranks - Red Dot Special (Rha-Ta-Ta-Ta)[/h2]
shotta-culture-cover-450x450.jpg

Spragga brings in Swizz, Kardi and the legendary Shabba Ranks for this joint off the upcoming compilation and documentary Shotta Culture, due out August 31st.

Spragga Benz ft. Swizz Beatz, Kardinal Offishall & Shabba Ranks - Red Dot Special (Rha-Ta-Ta-Ta)

http://www.mediafire.com/?wd2lxymjwam

You have a point but you have to take in consideration that is his SOUND. He been pretty consistent  of it which is why he pretty good at what he does. With that said, Im not a swizzy fan myself.

You have a point but you have to take in consideration that is his SOUND. He been pretty consistent  of it which is why he pretty good at what he does. With that said, Im not a swizzy fan myself.

Originally Posted by Dragon

i doubt swizz even produced this

sound like some upcoming beatmaker using his kit

if not swizz is using the bootleg beat kits of himself on the net
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dragon

i doubt swizz even produced this

sound like some upcoming beatmaker using his kit

if not swizz is using the bootleg beat kits of himself on the net
laugh.gif

He def is one of the cheapest...song that made me realize was On to the next one. I knew as soon as i heard it he took it from D.a.n.c.e.

even wale on w.a.l.e.d.a.n.c.e used the sample better. Swizz took one part from it jus cuz his stupid #@* thought it sounded like "on to the next one"

end rant...but ya he does have a unique sounds i guess

He def is one of the cheapest...song that made me realize was On to the next one. I knew as soon as i heard it he took it from D.a.n.c.e.

even wale on w.a.l.e.d.a.n.c.e used the sample better. Swizz took one part from it jus cuz his stupid #@* thought it sounded like "on to the next one"

end rant...but ya he does have a unique sounds i guess

Swizz made a name off of using Casio presets, dog.. what did you really expect?

Swizz made a name off of using Casio presets, dog.. what did you really expect?

recycles beat elements= Drums, chants, bass , main melody or sample = hip hop and modern music

People normally go to swizz for songs to tear up the club, not musical master pieces with crazy chord progressions.

recycles beat elements= Drums, chants, bass , main melody or sample = hip hop and modern music

People normally go to swizz for songs to tear up the club, not musical master pieces with crazy chord progressions.

Back
Top Bottom