Is Terrelle Pryor being badly handled at OSU?

I haven't seen him play much. The games I have seen him play last year and this year it doesn't seem to me that his style fits the offense being ran.

Before he went to OSU I thought for sure he was going to UM.

ncf_a_pryor_400.jpg

That's what he gets for not going to Texas. He had the chance and should've noted how Vince Young turned out in college ...

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by dland24

He should have gone to Oregon.
co-sign

co-sign X 2

Oregon would have fit him perfectly and I suppose since Michigan now runs the spread that would have worked too. I knew right when he picked OSU his collegecareer had FAIL written all over it. But I suppose you could blame Tressel some for not utilizing his talents and just playing typical "boring 10"football

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

This guy is gonna be a steal whenever he enters the draft....
He'll be a steal alright. He'll be stealing a team's chances to win a game at QB
laugh.gif

He should have went to Penn State IMO. Sure he would have had to wait until Daryll Clark graduated and start as a junior but I believe that those two years inwaiting (probably one with a redshirt status) would have allowed him to refine his skills as QB in a non-gimmick offense (spread).

that dude coulda went to a DIII school and he'd still be a sorry QB. aint no system savin his bad mechanics, bad feet, bad motion and his inability to reada defense.

He is a WR and the Most overrated HS football player I have ever heard of or seen. Ever.

Will Hill > Terrelle Pryor

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

he should have played basketball....
grin.gif

lol thats what i was hopin he was gonna do at first cause if he was playin ball last yr i kno we woulda beat sienna in the first round last yr in thetourney
laugh.gif

but i do think they are handling him badly cause they are trying to make him troy smith. he is not a prostyle qb. troy could be at times. they need to utilizehis strengths which they arent doing

the play calling to me is just flat out stupid. and the lack of great skill position players and a terrible o-line is also diminishing his growth

also i doubt TP regrets goin to OSU cause he just got a new tattoo this august of the block O and the buckeye leaf on his arm

wow @ the hate ..dude has the tools...easily...he just obviously isnt being mentored properly...smh..not to mention he is only a sophmore..dude is like 20 yrsold..calm down
laugh.gif
im jus biased but real talk..he can be good *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom