Is there such a thing as FAKE NIKE SB DUNKS nowadays?

There are two pairs of Nike SBD I really want to purchase but they're on this website that is unreliable (in terms of authenticity).

So, what I want to know is if there really is such a thing as FAKE NIKE SB DUNKS nowadays?

Well yeah but just to be safe I'd look else where or he could purchase one pair that is cheap and see for himself if this place is legit. I mean the place looks legit.

Last edited:

I have read it. I understand fake Jordans, LeBrons, Yeezys and other expensive basketball shoes but would someone really go as far as to make fake Nike SB Dunks just to make 100 bucks? Also how would they even manage to produce "high quality" fakes? I mean doesn't Nike SB protect product information better than any other department? So my question is, "how Sway, how"?

I have read it. I understand fake Jordans, LeBrons, Yeezys and other expensive basketball shoes but would someone really go as far as to make fake Nike SB Dunks just to make 100 bucks? Also how would they even manage to produce "high quality" fakes? I mean doesn't Nike SB protect product information better than any other department? So my question is, "how Sway, how"?
Fakes are made of Nike models you didn't even know that existed, so yeah def Dunks as well. No doubts at all.

They make fakes of alot of shoes. They also make there own design fakes so of course they would make dunks and there are plenty of dunks that a worth more than just a random colorway

They make fakes of alot of shoes. They also make there own design fakes so of course they would make dunks and there are plenty of dunks that a worth more than just a random colorway

I understand that, but check my logic. Out of the two pairs I want only one was highly covetted (Pink Box), the other (Metal Reserve) I'm not really sure. They don't show up whe you look up Nike SB Dunk but when you input Pink Box they appear. As for The Reserves, they have to be sought after via their serial number in order to find the on the RMK website.

So anyone feel free to give expert advice or just your honest personal opinion? Should I take that chance?

I understand that, but check my logic. Out of the two pairs I want only one was highly covetted (Pink Box), the other (Metal Reserve) I'm not really sure. They don't show up whe you look up Nike SB Dunk but when you input Pink Box they appear. As for The Reserves, they have to be sought after via their serial number in order to find the on the RMK website.
I'm not really sure if I understand your logic. You mean that because of them being hard to find on the site, they might be fakes?

My logic is: if the shop is legit, then their Dunks are legit. I'm 99.999999999999999999% sure the shop is legit, so their Dunks probably are.
However, as stated somewhere else.... because of all the fuzz around RMK, to avoid any possible problems I might go and look if RMK is really the last option where to get them.

Last edited:
I'm not really sure if I understand your logic. You mean that because of them being hard to find on the site, they might be fakes?

My logic is: if the shop is legit, then their Dunks are legit. I'm 99.999999999999999999% sure the shop is legit, so their Dunks probably are.
However, as stated somewhere else.... because of all the fuzz around RMK, to avoid any possible problems I might go and look if RMK is really the last option where to get them.

Precisely my man. A real website has everything it has to offer laid out on the table. I mean they are trying to sell as much products as possible, no? When I specifically told you guys the only way to find these kicks, I wasn't lying nor was I exaggerating. It's literally the only way. I just double checked when I provided those snapshots.

Unfortunately, they are the only place that has these two pairs. I have never bought fakes, I've never rocked fakes or even tried them on for that matter. I don't know how you can be so sure they are legitimate but I am not convinced sir.

Errrr....
not really sure how exactly you searched but

Nike > SB > All - both pairs show up on the first page
Nike > SB > Dunk Low - Pink Box shows up as first pair
Nike > SB > Dunk High - Steel Reserve shows up as 2nd pair

Use the menu on the left?

-edit
you looking at the mobile site, me at the website
No problems there, see my previous post, they're not hidden at all

Last edited:
Yeah, you're right. I just tried it out on my desktop. They (Pink Box) sold out in my size. How disappointing. I'm going to get the Reserves at least though... after I get the Denims.

Back
Top Bottom