Is This Real? Did Diddy ALLEGEDLY give Drake a Harlem Beatdown at CLUB LIV in Miami ?

Diddy assaulted Drake early Monday morning because of a feud over a song ... TMZ has learned.

As we reported, Diddy punched Drake at LIV nightclub in Miami Beach, and we were told it was because Diddy felt disrespected by the rapper, and now we know why.

Our sources say, producer Boi-1da had given both Diddy and Drake a song to record more than 8 months ago. We're told Diddy sat on the song, which frustrated Drake because he wanted to record it. So recently Drake recorded the song on his own and it did well, which pissed Diddy off.

Diddy saw Drake at LIV Monday for the first time since the song was released. Sources close to Diddy say he confronted Drake, who just blew him off, and that's when Diddy said, "You'll never disrespect me again," and then punched him. 

According to our sources, the song that sparked the fight was "0 to 100/ The Catch Up" which was just nominated for two Grammys -- Best Rap Performance and Best Rap Song.

Last edited:
Not to say you are wrong...but I always wonder why people really believe that.

I mean they were boys. Why would he hold his boy down?

Would Jay been as big as he is? We don't know... but I think its silly to say there would be no Jay if BIG lived.

BIG outshined Jay on every track they had . Brooklyn's Finest and I Love The Dough. Now that I think of it, Jay always use to get outshined on tracks (especially on the Back 2 Back joint with Big L) until he got that ghostwriter

Diddy assaulted Drake early Monday morning because of a feud over a song ... TMZ has learned.

As we reported, Diddy punched Drake at LIV nightclub in Miami Beach, and we were told it was because Diddy felt disrespected by the rapper, and now we know why.

Our sources say, producer Boi-1da had given both Diddy and Drake a song to record more than 8 months ago. We're told Diddy sat on the song, which frustrated Drake because he wanted to record it. So recently Drake recorded the song on his own and it did well, which pissed Diddy off.

Diddy saw Drake at LIV Monday for the first time since the song was released. Sources close to Diddy say he confronted Drake, who just blew him off, and that's when Diddy said, "You'll never disrespect me again," and then punched him. 

According to our sources, the song that sparked the fight was "0 to 100/ The Catch Up" which was just nominated for two Grammys -- Best Rap Performance and Best Rap Song.

Diddy would have been a waste of space on that track man. Needs to completely give up rapping...

Mad cause Drake dropped yet another hit? Im not even that much of a Drake fan anymore, but that's simply what Drake does... Make hits.

Such a lame overreaction by Diddy dawg.

Yall should read the old byroncrawford blog about Puffy ****'s hilarious 
the story about Puff melting Pos K :lol:

In addition, I heard that both Puff and K were in Los Angeles a week earlier and when Puff stepped to K about his dough, K was like "You? ***** please, I'll get atcha when I get at ya, *****!" So, at Club Esso's, when Puff steps to K again, he asks "Yo *****, you got my money?" K looks at Puff like "whatever *****" and starts to walk away when Puff whips out his cell phone (phones at the time were about the size of a brick) and starts whupping on K's head like there's no effin tomorrow! The place goes crazy, chicks are sceaming, folks are scrambling around and Positive K is catching a royal cell phone *** beating by none other than Sean "Puffy" Combs.

Diddy say he confronted Drake, who just blew him off, and that's when Diddy said, "You'll never disrespect me again," and then punched him. 

Some things will never change

Last edited:

Not to say you are wrong...but I always wonder why people really believe that.

I mean they were boys. Why would he hold his boy down?

Would Jay been as big as he is? We don't know... but I think its silly to say there would be no Jay if BIG lived.
BIG outshined Jay on every track they had . Brooklyn's Finest and I Love The Dough. Now that I think of it, Jay always use to get outshined on tracks (especially on the Back 2 Back joint with Big L) until he got that ghostwriter
yup

diddy went 0 to 100 on his ***.... 99.9% sure diddy on that song wouldve been terrible

Honestly I think Diddy could care less about the song, he seems to be adamant about the topic of "respect"

Plus if Drake wasn't famous and he pulled some **** in public, wouldn't you feel obligated to take a free W?

well BIG dies...and after death puff and jay become #1/2 richest rappers for a while and both eat.... :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
AND all the fools under both these dudes labels dont get any type of success like they do (except kanye).... :nerd:
i love my hip hop conspiracies :lol:

Last edited:
Diddy stayed after the scuffle? Guess he ain't goin nowhere
View media item 1297416
This ***** puff really thinks he's invincible
You don't need to be invincible to son Drake. Control your emotions.
biggie is overrated
even DMX had more flow than big
It's official you don't know what flow is. Must've been born in 99 :smh: :x :stoneface:
How old are you fam?
I don't see where this and music intertwine...

If an eleventyleven year old man came in here and said "BIGGIE IS STRAIGHT ****"
Gauruntee yall would listen to his reasoning...

Talk to ME on a man to man... man.
No. We'd just say he's old and senile.
Diddy assaulted Drake early Monday morning because of a feud over a song ... TMZ has learned.

Diddy would have been a waste of space on that track man. Needs to completely give up rapping...

Mad cause Drake dropped yet another hit? Im not even that much of a Drake fan anymore, but that's simply what Drake does... Make hits.

Such a lame overreaction by Diddy dawg.
Your reasoning is flawed. Take who Puff is and who Drake is out of the equation. One rapper has a song first, then another rapper comes along, takes it, does his version, and then releases it without asking for permission to go ahead. It don't matter if it was a hit or not. You gonna get ya *** beat.

Last edited:

In addition, I heard that both Puff and K were in Los Angeles a week earlier and when Puff stepped to K about his dough, K was like "You? ***** please, I'll get atcha when I get at ya, *****!" So, at Club Esso's, when Puff steps to K again, he asks "Yo *****, you got my money?" K looks at Puff like "whatever *****" and starts to walk away when Puff whips out his cell phone (phones at the time were about the size of a brick) and starts whupping on K's head like there's no effin tomorrow! The place goes crazy, chicks are sceaming, folks are scrambling around and Positive K is catching a royal cell phone *** beating by none other than Sean "Puffy" Combs.

Diddy say he confronted Drake, who just blew him off, and that's when Diddy said, "You'll never disrespect me again," and then punched him. 

Basically.

He didnt buy it and he pretty much rejected it until he h3ard what drake did with it and felt salty he passed up on it.

Drake waited almost a year to see if puff was gonna do anything with it, guess he couldn't get something written by j.cole that wasnt going to put people to sleep.

"**** fist fights and lame scuffles, put the pillow to your face make the shell muffle. Shoot your daughter in the calf muscle, **** a tussle, nickel plated, sprinkle coke on the floor and make it drug related"

:x :nthat: :x

Last edited:

Basically.

Drake think he's above human decency? why would he think he can stunt on puff?

Like I get not messing with Puff, his tactics his music. You might not even respect him. But why would you think you can treat him like a lil ***** in his presence?

Last edited:
Honestly I think Diddy could care less about the song, he seems to be adamant about the topic of "respect"

Plus if Drake wasn't famous and he pulled some **** in public, wouldn't you feel obligated to take a free W?

Yep...Prob started with the beat and then drake acted funny at the club so diddy humbled him

Back
Top Bottom