is this some type of joke?

wow. thats nuts. funny as hell though. it could be very real. there are plenty of chubby chasers out there.

So I am new to the whole feederism thing I mean I have always been a fat girl gained about 70 extra pounds last year but now me and my slave/feeder are actually startin the gaining process becuz she wants me fatter and mmm so do I. I really love that this excites me and others as well..so at startin I am 287 so originally my weight goal was 350 but I will hit that in no time u kno?

indifferent.gif

im wanting to become immobile and be extreamly fat and i was wondering what dose 500lbs and bigger feels like in terms of like the way the fat feels im 210lbs and i love the way it feels soft and squishy and the way it moves can any one give me any clue to how being over 500lbs feels body wise and everything

If you want to know look at my face in my avatar
tmb_me_4_175.jpg

Pictures...Vs. Real Self 2 days ago

Joined 8 months ago
8 posts
Hi everyone,

I don't often post on the forum but I figured this was the best way to say what I needed to say. Some of you who have seen my pics before have sent memessages asking if that was really me in them. I had several pictures of me with a very large stomach, always covered by a shirt. I always said yes but I feelI should tell the truth.

I stuffed my shirt in most of the pics. It was mostly just so I could pretend and kind of live out a fantasy that I really don't have the courage to do.All the pictures I have up now are real. Maybe no one even cares but I felt it needed to be said anyway.

I'm sorry if I made anyone feel bad because of my lies. smiley

Very interesting site lol...I had no idea that people were curious about being large, loving large, etc...

Definitely new to me.

RE: Belly hanging from hammock

my dream hanging belly is one that barely brushes against the floor, but from a hole in a hammock, so that the belly is hanging freely and roundly and is not flattened out by being mashed flat against the floor.

But my all-time favorite belly is one like that of Big Belly Babe, which begins to jut out right under her breastbone and curves around hugely, highly and roundly until it begins to curve inward, ending at her pubic mound.

Back
Top Bottom