is this the wierdest movie ever?

how about OLDBOY thats a trippy movie they say ohh boy vtech watched that movie and it was a sort of inspiration for what he did

watching Gummo now..this movie is like a sick/twisted version of napoleon dynamite
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jd2384

watching Gummo now..this movie is like a sick/twisted version of napoleon dynamite
sick.gif

A little bit, but I do not get it. I guess it is just bang bang shoot 'em up movies for me!

Originally Posted by jd2384

sick.gif

A little bit, but I do not get it. I guess it is just bang bang shoot 'em up movies for me!

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

ken park takes the cake for most pointless/wierdest movie ever.
It was ok

I guess it just shows the way the kids grew up.... but whats good with that gang bang scenes
pimp.gif

grin.gif
A Clockwork Orange and The Shining are some of my faves though..

The Science of Sleep was preetty odd ,
and The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

It was ok

I guess it just shows the way the kids grew up.... but whats good with that gang bang scenes
pimp.gif
Thats like saying a Clockwork Orange was just an huge intervention. Dude shot himself in the head smiling, horrible masturbation scene, dude killshis old folks, which leads to a gangbang at the end. I don't know any group who grew up like that.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

It was ok

pimp.gif
Thats like saying a Clockwork Orange was just an huge intervention. Dude shot himself in the head smiling, horrible masturbation scene, dude kills his old folks, which leads to a gangbang at the end. I don't know any group who grew up like that.
they were all messed up

but somehow I found it all entertaining..........

From what I've personally seen, I think Mulholland Drive is the strangest thing I have ever watched. David Lynch is out there.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

From what I've personally seen, I think Mulholland Drive is the strangest thing I have ever watched. David Lynch is out there.

Was just gonna post this, that movie tripped me the F out. Silencio. The bum behind the diner. The cowboy. The whole time I was like #$! is going on, evenduring the end.

Back
Top Bottom