Is This True?

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Wait - so you guys are prepaying for these? I called Champs and they just took my size and phone number down. The person I spoke with sounded like she didn't have a clue about anything though.
Call different stores some do pre-order others don't 

Wait - so you guys are prepaying for these? I called Champs and they just took my size and phone number down. The person I spoke with sounded like she didn't have a clue about anything though.

Footlocker is your best bet for pre-orders.

As far as I know, it's only Footlockers that do pre-order – even though Champs is part of the same organization (they're all a part of EastBay).

While it's true that us Canuckleheads miss out on too many releases to count, at least we get to pre-orders kicks that tend to cause commotion (rilly only the Concords thus far)...

Originally Posted by Rick Kang

As far as I know, it's only Footlockers that do pre-order – even though Champs is part of the same organization (they're all a part of EastBay)   Footlocker LTD

While it's true that us Canuckleheads miss out on too many releases to count, at least we get to pre-orders kicks that tend to cause commotion (rilly only the Concords thus far)...

Originally Posted by King Au

2300 pairs i think in comparison to the 1800 pairs for the concords that footlocker will be getting. nike is giving footlocker more pairs as long as the retro jordan is carried in 100 stores across the country. if you don't get your preorder you can probably do a stock locator for a pair.

QFT  I was told the exact same thing.  Also the 4's are a test for the Canadian market and EVERY foot locker store in Canada will get some stock and based on who sells what and how fast they will send the next batch of retros to the higher selling stores. 

This is all great news for the Canadian market!

Ken Hicks (COO & CEO of Foot Locker) was here in Edmonton this week checking out the retail spots.  Something tells me the Canadian market is finally gonna start getting their due and thats great news for us fiends
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As of right now, pre orders are here to stay with Foot Locker and Champs is doing the opposite, no pre orders or holds....not even for staff!  First come first serve only

I pre-ordered a pair of WC IV last week, wondering if anyone knows if they're sold out on pre-orders yet? Looking to grab another pair

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by King Au

2300 pairs i think in comparison to the 1800 pairs for the concords that footlocker will be getting. nike is giving footlocker more pairs as long as the retro jordan is carried in 100 stores across the country. if you don't get your preorder you can probably do a stock locator for a pair.

QFT  I was told the exact same thing.  Also the 4's are a test for the Canadian market and EVERY foot locker store in Canada will get some stock and based on who sells what and how fast they will send the next batch of retros to the higher selling stores. 

This is all great news for the Canadian market!

Ken Hicks (COO & CEO of Foot Locker) was here in Edmonton this week checking out the retail spots.  Something tells me the Canadian market is finally gonna start getting their due and thats great news for us fiends
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As of right now, pre orders are here to stay with Foot Locker and Champs is doing the opposite, no pre orders or holds....not even for staff!  First come first serve only

This is pretty good news, maybe the stores around my area will finally more pairs of shoes for a release

Sold out all across BC. Looks like I'm gonna have to wake up early on the 18th or whatever.

Sold out all across BC. Looks like I'm gonna have to wake up early on the 18th or whatever.
Didn't you pre-order?

Just wanted to post some information.

Check your nearest HOH locations for the Blake Griffin HD Supreme Home cw
As well as the Russell Westbrook HyperEnforcer
Both PE's should be on display as of yesterday.

It's great to see some PE's (that aren't Chris Bosh Hyperdunks lol).
Hopefully this is a good sign for sneakers in Canada

Originally Posted by yelloo

Bout to go get my pair at footlocker I'm paranoid that they sold my pair
Lol, I think you'll be alright. Especially if you're going in relatively early on the first day.
It's those dudes that wait 3 or 4 days that run that particular risk.

Just got back from picking up my pair 
pimp.gif

They look real, real good.
White sockliner FTL but what can you do? 
ohwell.gif

Overall, well executed by JB.

Copped at Champs square 1 this morning, got in line at around 8 (hella late), and luckily they still had my size (9) by the time it was my turn to purchase. Pretty decent sized line, nothing hectic though. Will definately pre order for the next major release (hopefully yeezys).

Not everyone, went to Champs Vaughan.. mad late. Did not know they opened up 7:30.. Got there 8:30..

I guess i get to keep my money.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ironman78

Not everyone, went to Champs Vaughan.. mad late. Did not know they opened up 7:30.. Got there 8:30..

tongue.gif
Honestly you didn't miss much, got to see them a week before RD.
Didn't like what I saw, so I pass.

Don't worry if you really like these, I'm sure a deal will come around.

Originally Posted by jayem

tongue.gif

Down the road will probably do, but def will not give-in to these resellers with the crazy price they're selling it for...  I know that much.

tongue.gif

Down the road will probably do, but def will not give-in to these resellers with the crazy price they're selling it for...  I know that much.
Have you checked RFD. Re-sellers want $300 for these. lol

Have you checked RFD. Re-sellers want $300 for these. lol
Yeah I saw those, But if you think about it, they actually selling it at retail price.. But for each shoe.. lol

I was in Toronto (downtown) when they release. There was a small line up at Champs and a few at Footlocker. My friends bought couple of pairs. But it sold out quickly.

Back
Top Bottom